[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline K5EXXTopic starter
Remember POW/MIA
Bronze Member

Remember POW/MIA
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Whites DFX E-Series
« on: June 18, 2010, 05:21:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Afghan Military Member AWOL

A snippet from the story....

A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from a Texas Air Force base where foreign military officers who are training to become pilots are taught English. The Afghan officers and enlisted men have security badges that give them access to secure U.S. defense installations. The Afghans were attending the Defense Language Institute at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. The DLI program teaches English to military pilot candidates and other air force prospects from foreign countries allied with the U.S.

"I can confirm that 17 have gone missing from the Defense Language Institute," said Gary Emery, Chief of Public Affairs, 37th Training Wing, at Lackland AFB. "They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months." Each Afghan was issued a Department of Defense Common Access Card, an identification card used to gain access to secure military installations, with which they "could attempt to enter DOD installations," according to the bulletin. Base security officers were encouraged to disseminate the bulletin to their personnel.

Just when I thought I had heard it all....this is unbelievable! What the hell are people thinking? Why are we just hearing about these deserters 2 years later? I sure don't remember seeing any stories about this in the past! When I was in the military, there were all kinds of programs like this one going on....as a matter of fact, I remember having some UAE barracks not far from ours and they allowed them to blare their prayer music over loud speakers to call all Muslims to prayer. In my opinion, all those programs should have been cut off after 9/11....these are the kinds of things that can happen when you continue them. It may not be the politically correct thing to do, but it is damn sure the RIGHT thing to do to protect this country. Being politically correct has not got this country ANYWHERE, and rest assured....it WILL run it into the ground.

Here is a list of those AWOL losers......

Abdul Ghani Barakzai, born 8/8/1977

Mohd Ali Karimi, born 9/3/1982

Mohammad Nasim Fateh Zada, born 12/4/1966

Aminullah Sangarwal, born 8/27/1982

Mohd Ahmadi, born 5/5/1978

Ahad Abdulahad, born 5/5/1984

Sayed Qadir Shah Habiby, born 5/7/1985

Javed Aryan a.k.a. Aryan Javed, born 1/1/1987

Mirwais Qassmi, born 4/24/1974

Barsat Noorani, born 6/3/1981

Atiqullah Habibi, two dates of birth are listed on the alert: 6/2/1982 and 7/2/1982

Ahmad Sameer Samar, born 5/2/1983

Mohamed Fahim Faqier, born 6/1/1987

Obaiddullah Abrahimy, born 8/1/1979

Sayed Nasir Hashimi, born 4/5/1972

Shawali Kakar, born 12/31/1979

Khan Padshah Amiri, born 4/1/1978

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15710.msg100823.html#msg100823

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:24:46 am by K5EXX »

Mark - K5EXX
Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war

{alt}

Offline mfitzs70
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

820.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 05:50:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

"I can confirm that 17 have gone missing from the Defense Language Institute," said Gary Emery, Chief of Public Affairs, 37th Training Wing, at Lackland AFB. "They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months." Each

OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS?......Holy crap not to be alarmed but your house has been on fire for the past two years....are you kidding it takes this long and 17 people later....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15710.msg100825.html#msg100825

Offline Spooky
Bronze Member

Proud Rhodesian
Thank you3

Activity
0%

1110.00 Gold