[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline shooter_mcgavinTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« on: March 28, 2010, 03:03:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

the system might have worked a couple hundred years ago but every one knows for sure that we can't make the leaps neccecary to survive as is.even if we can get america toghether (not concerning much corruption) we would have to get into foreign affairs 4 certain preservation. because of the long held grudges and based apon what america seems to be about already,theres no way they would listen.they would continue production even knowing of immenent doom.insane they must not enjoy living that much.to a degree the rich just want to get richer alot of them even seemingly respected people would rather pocket 20 billion(when they already have all the money in the world) in what would be charity an watch the starving die even savoring the momment.they will do anything to stay in power while doing as much damage on the down low as they can,lying to officials the president to do further damage.it may be one of the reasons kennedy was assinated,he might of really had good intentions and wasn't terribly concerned with the big buisness that the high ups could get rich off of.anyone can destroy the world,not one can save it...maybe a few?bible quote "the profit of wickedness is nothing".the u.s. economy could easiely be turned around almost instantly but the government itself has to agree to change.we could use an emperror without an evil councel.theres no way (that the president with only 8 years in a seat of kidove in a way very limited power and people lying to em about important issues while making him look bad) could actually make the changes neccesary for anything really.the corrupt seek to destroy every one secretly,or thier position protects them.if i was president i would think that anyone that has any power or say would need to be spied on for a few weeks out of every 2 years or so."it takes the work of 1 fool to ruin the work of a 1000 wise men",1 bad apple to spoil the bunch.unfortunatly even if the government knew 4 sure how to change,they wouldn't because the perhaps even half of them just want as much pain an torture to occur to others, it matters to them even more than getting paid.the space program needs some attention. consider the ratio of carbon monixide and co2 compared to a half year of cars from america from just 1 launch.one of our founding fathers said stay out of foriegn affairs because of fear and greed is my oppinion.having money isn't evil,not doing some good when you have plenty is a different story.i along with others have inadvertantly,ignorantly let 100's-10,000's die,because at times had no help.these people died from starvation,exposure,and murder.there are people that can't even make it to the soup kitchens because of the wicked.some of these people are good people,crazy and somewhat evil at times maybe,although some of them see the errors of thier ways an given the chance would do well.some are victim's of circumstance or ignorance,.by there own behalf or screwed up parents.i believe that people with a certain lack of knowled a fixed view of life and are unimpressionable are doing satan's bidding without even knowing it on a long enough time line also not all of them there just more prone to it.i also got a little epiphanizing philosiphizing on fear and its effects too that i wrote down not to long ago i dont know i just think too much.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg81589.html#msg81589

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 03:27:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

wew!!

Have they ever even proved that CO2 causes increasing temps? Or are they still trying to use made up flawed calculation to blame natural temp swing on us so the can make money.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg81597.html#msg81597

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:34:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

your right all this stuff is just hearsay,i don't know.have you seen that crap there doing with heavy water,they use it in nuke plants so they don't have to use enriched uranium.i guess the hydrogen somehow came up having a nucleus pretty weird stuff.they say it almost reflects radiation.they say that lead works pretty good too but not in that situation.its on national geographic i watch history alot too.they say that in an area the size gulf of mexico that only like a few gallons might exist.there doing a thing on nat geo today about stigmata and seeing a new carbon dating to see if the shroud is really that old its really the only thing i'm really interested in on t.v. today.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg81760.html#msg81760

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:00:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Not usre on the "heavy" water. Will have to look into that. I have worked around radition sources allot. Our emergency plan in case a source was leaking was to suspend it in the center of a 55 drum of water. If our lead blankets were not enough to reduce the exposure below acceptable limits. Water is a very common radiation shield. We once had a leaker, but it was only a small leak that was completely eliminated by two blankets so there was no need for the water.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg81773.html#msg81773

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

do you want to talk in the chat?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg81774.html#msg81774

Offline JonC
Copper Member

++++Sir Tux++++
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 06:53:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

See my link to Lord Monckton's video. It is 1 & 1/2 hrs long but worth the info.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg84871.html#msg84871

Registered Linux user #447237

We can never achieve perfection.. but if we chase perfection we will catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi

We have forty million reasons for failure but not a single excuse.

Rudyard Kipling

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 07:35:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry shooter I just seen your message.
Where is that link?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg84883.html#msg84883

Offline JonC
Copper Member

++++Sir Tux++++
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 07:58:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Link is here,

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/politics/apocalypse_no_why_there_is_no_global_warming_crisis-t2954.0.html;msg84855#msg84855

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12912.msg84885.html#msg84885

Registered Linux user #447237

We can never achieve perfection.. but if we chase perfection we will catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi

We have forty million reasons for failure but not a single excuse.

Rudyard Kipling

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: