[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 05:57:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

And here endth the first lesson.  j

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135594.html#msg135594

Offline hardluckTopic starter
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 06:06:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello auminesweeper

Yes I am in Australia. Sadly the names have changed but it is still business as usual for protected species in N.S.W at least the events with the police buildings etc was last year and now. Unfortunately the checks and balances are not in place to prevent corruption in political system itself.

As for Queensland I do not know what the current status there. It has been cleaned up a lot up there. there was connection with the mafia in Griffith who organized a hit on on a top Canberra police commissioner in the late 1980's. The assassin for that was found in the Brisbane river with bullet holes in him traced back to a police revolver. Apparent some one did not want him to turn state evidence.

Hows the state of affairs in the UK have there been much redundancies? Is the economy turning round.

Hardluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135596.html#msg135596

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 07:04:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Pity those who Disarm them selves. 

What  a Hoot!  In the UK and Australia,,  they took away the guns.

Now they Use Clubs, Knives, swards and Rocks to do the same.

The Smart ones use Explosives.

You know the stuff under the kitchen sink.

If they take away everything that can go BOOM, you will be living in the Dark Ages! LOL!

No Bleach, No Ammonia, No Lie, No Aluminum Foil, No Cooking Oil, No Baking Soda, No acids of any kind.  (Lemon Juice, Lime juice, Vinegar toilet cleaner that contain Hydrochloric of any kind).

What a Hoot, and What a Shame.

Last time I purchased Nitric acid to test for gold, I had to sit in front of someone and read  MSDS  twice, Sign my name three times, one was a anti terest note.

What a Hoot.

All I wanted was a Pint!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135603.html#msg135603

Offline phead
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites Machines
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 07:16:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the us but in ny state. The episode with our Govenor happened about 2 years ago  in albany our state capital also where the governors mansion is located. He spent 100's of thousands of dollars on all sorts of bs the solicitation of hookers,escourting them around town and political conventions on tax payer $. well 1 of his associates finally sniched and brought it all out in the open. The governors wife pretty much admitted she new all along but just wasnt willing to accept the facts and ultimately stayed with him. They brough in the individual that was next on the totem his{Spitzer's} running mate {Patterson} who was neither qualified or prepared to pick up all the shattered peices after Spitzer was impeeched. Patterson finished out his term in which all sorts of new scandle filled news stations/papers daily about a couple wife beaters on his team and how he supressed info. even payed people to go away! Local gov. officials had somesort of parking ticket scheme where they had dispersed some sort of stickers to place in there windows and some how became exempt from being ticketed.  roughly 3/4 of our state parks last summer were shut down claiming there wasnt enough money to keep things properly maintained.there saying our unemployment rate is about 10% but I think its really worse with really nothing promising in site for economical stimulation. Our farm Industry is going down the toilet gas is constantly on the rise but of course we should have known someone was going to have to pay for bp's disaster! The most troubleing thing really is that were burning through all our natural resources with no promising sollutions in site! Throughout the history of man there will forever be a scwabble over someones political agenda. What a wonderful world it would be if everyone everywhere could focus globally, not sure I will live to see the day.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135605.html#msg135605

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 08:43:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

they've just put our diesel up to ?1.30 per litre/=$7.79us per gallon/$8.86aust per gallon

Posted on: January 04, 2011, 07:54:00 PM
HEY Hardluck did you get my PM

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135614.html#msg135614

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 09:19:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

US economy is slower than molasses due the funds being used in banking and not in industry... The country has lost it's manufacturing base is so dependent on imports its frightening. We cannot even produce steel in quantity anymore as they've close all the major facilities down.  No one is willing to invest in the long term future, business models are all 3 years or less so major capital is never employed in anything that has long term impact.  We can't even build high speed rail here because there's no money for it. State's are all going into the red and the middle class is so overbrudened with taxes from state and local governments that many people are downsizing out of homes into apartments. So many lost their lifes investments in 2008 that you elderly people working at every odd job around... People saved little and as such now have no choice but to work or live indigent. IT's a sad thing but the American dream is all but destroyed.

Only a world wide thing will ever spur our politicians into actions and only if a lot of manpower is once again employed will we ever see boom days again...

I'm 60+ and can tell you I am afraid of us selling out the US to China... Our oil gluttony is also setting us up for a financial fall...   Wish some one would invent Mr. Fusion now, where is Doc Brown when you need him???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135618.html#msg135618

Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 05:24:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello

Homefire: The police operated a buy back for fire arms were they were allegedly taken and destroyed. Some corrupt police officers were selling handed in firearms on the black market. Some police offers were getting family to hand in the same firearm in time and time again ripped off the government thousands of dollars.

phead: It makes me sick how unaccountable some politicians become. Sadly the whole world has not woken up to fact that we have hit peak oil. And yes the world more than ever need to focus as one country. Sadly that is another imposable dream.

auminesweeper: I do not know how you can afford to drive there. Where I am in Australia it is about a dollar $ 1.39 a litre. There is price gouging over Christmas and long weekends. And still our fearless watchdogs ACCC and ASIC look the other way.And yes I got your PM. Is it true the government is retrenching thousands of public servants?

edjcox: Sadly corporate America raped America and got away with it. It made  billionaires and Millionaires out of some but fed everyone else to the wolves. Australia too is adopting work to you drop or starve policy.

Hardluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135669.html#msg135669

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 05:58:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

When you asked about whats going on over here i wrote quite a long statement listing all sorts of things, i posted it 3x the it disappeared of my computer ,never to be seen again, go figure it out, i did it all the same way and nothing? but i'll try again

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135672.html#msg135672

Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 06:07:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello auminesweeper

It does that every now and again. Not intentional but technical and frustrating all the same.

Do you see thing improving over your way?

Whats the current unemployment rate over your way. Is certain areas worse than others?

Thanking you kindly in advance.

Hardluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135673.html#msg135673

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 07:58:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yeah' I've got a bit of work coming up in the future just in time for the bills, things are very quite for everyone here,i don't work in london (the city) because its not a viable prospect for me,and many others it's just the sign of the times mate

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20467.msg135684.html#msg135684

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: