[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States
Referrals: 0

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 04:43:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Kabier, what you say is true, but only as long as our Federal officials (elected and appointed) realize that they are employees of the people and not the masters of the people and as long as our people respect and uphold the Constitution which guarantees the rights of the majority from the tyranny of the minority AND the rights of the minority from the tyranny of the majority and also guarantees the rights of future Americans against the tyranny of the present.   Unfortunately, for the last 100 years there has been a trend of growing ignorance in America of basic rights, responsibilities, and history.   This trend is so pronounced and the resulting ignorance has grown so large and dangerous that many believe that it was done deliberately by people who first sought to control the educational system, then the legal systems and the media, and then the government itself at all levels.    Whether the people who believe this are correct or not is less important to the continued strength and prosperity of the United States as is the question of whether the trend can be reversed and people can learn to value and protect what they have been given before they lose it all.

BA

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252873.html#msg252873

Offline poptop
Silver Member

Wait for the beep!
Thank you45

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3000.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

ADSIII, ACE 250
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 10:08:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Trolls? Cool! I think they can be taught rudimentary politics... can you say Cloward-Pivens? I bet you can...

Posted on: March 05, 2013, 09:55:27 PM
Kabier2, thank you for your input. We do not all share in the prosperity here that you speak of. It is only an illusion for some, a goal for others and a source of envy for many.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252882.html#msg252882

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”  ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 12:05:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by poptop
We do not all share in the prosperity here that you speak of

A lot of it depends upon what/where you are comparing us to.   We definitely do not all leave at the same level of prosperity and there are extreme differences between our richest and our poorest.  But when you compare our poorest and what they have available to them to the standards of living of people living in many parts of the world, well, let's just say if you can choose where you are poor, there are a lot worse places to choose.  Besides, here you still do have a chance to make something of yourself no matter where you start out (and you also have an opportunity to loose it all once you have it too).

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252886.html#msg252886

Offline poptop
Silver Member

Wait for the beep!
Thank you45

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3000.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

ADSIII, ACE 250
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 04:57:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

True BA "I came here to be where even the poor are fat" is the cause of the last election.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
now the executive branch has joined in.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252893.html#msg252893

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”  ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline kabier2
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Sudan

437.00 Gold
View Inventory
abuasaia
Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2013, 05:49:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi  i worked for the US emb., US aid and USIS as computer maintenance contractor (wang comp) and i know what they do for the poor parts of africa but when it comes against US laws then they quiet and even may destroy this same part they helped.
enjoy what you have,it is great.have a good day. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252939.html#msg252939

Offline poptop
Silver Member

Wait for the beep!
Thank you45

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3000.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

ADSIII, ACE 250
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 07:42:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I just cut a doughnut hole out of my chair. Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg252944.html#msg252944

Offline Geo2
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Sudan

141.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 04:39:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOL He wrote 30 of this month (February) . O.K I know I write this on March but Hey ! that made me Chuckle  Grin

Is this a (February Fool) , we already heading towards the (Fools , pranks ...etc) month -read April-.

Thanks anyway !  Smiley

Posted on: March 14, 2013, 04:35:48 AM

Posted on: March 14, 2013, 04:03:33 AM
Quote:Posted by poptop:(Those trying to follow their minority religions in your own country live in fear of their lives.)

Please have you any DOCUMENTED incidents by (Unbiased - Non-religious fanatic organizations or independent individuals) to support your claims ?

What do you know about Sudan or (minority religions) in that country ? and please do not repeat the media propaganda stuff we are already tired of  Angry  and will not consider as proof of any legitimate discussion of such issues . No no!

Note:although this thread started to address opinion about the current acts of the president Obama and his Gov office -with playful smart joke - I found it strange to talk about religious rights of (minorities) in another different country. That is why I am replying here.

Thank you very much.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg253537.html#msg253537

Offline Renegade7
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter  Qwik Draw II
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2013, 05:35:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Very well said and glad I read all of these before I replied. Pray Clapp Great

Posted on: March 14, 2013, 05:26:19 AM
Pennsylvania has already done that. You are allowed to only buy two boxes of ammo a day no matte3r what calibre, and that was WWWAAAYYY before all this sandyhook stuff started. Angry, will never live in that state again. Victory

Posted on: March 14, 2013, 05:32:00 AM
Clapp what he said!!!!  Mad

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg253541.html#msg253541

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2013, 09:37:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

It was a good joke GD. I'm glad BA caught it (he's a pretty sharp cookie) or I would have believed it at least for a bit. That's what is sad.

I'm not sure it can be salvaged at this point. It's like gangrene, just keep losing parts till you start wondering what's left worth saving? I love this country and I am ever grateful to our vetrans who bled and died to keep it free. It's too bad decisions for our path are rarely made by those men. We hire lawyers to run the country and wonder why things are going south. Now we are going to legislate ourselves out of the mess we are in?

The zombie appocalypse is now. Problem is the zombies are regular people who live in a politically correct safe world and can't stand the thought that everyone can't be saved. They just keep coming trying to do the "Greater Good". That's what I think will get us all in the end, the greater good.

Ok sorry I will head back to my cave now...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg253548.html#msg253548

Offline poptop
Silver Member

Wait for the beep!
Thank you45

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3000.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

ADSIII, ACE 250
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Geo2
Please have you any DOCUMENTED incidents by (Unbiased - Non-religious fanatic organizations or independent individuals) to support your claims ?

Well that makes That easy. Cheesy Kind of like backing into a buzz saw and trying to identify the tooth that bit you. We will not be having a debate on this forum, you and I. Cry If you really wanted to know, you would already know. You know? Huh?

What do you know about Sudan or (minority religions) in that country ? and please do not repeat the media propaganda stuff we are already tired of  Angry  and will not consider as proof of any legitimate discussion of such issues . No no!

What I know about Sudan is that a river runs through it and it's name is Denial. Smiley

I
Note:although this thread started to address opinion about the current acts of the president Obama and his Gov office -with playful smart joke - I found it strange to talk about religious rights of (minorities) in another different country. That is why I am replying here.

The topic moved from my bad manners to the Bill of Rights. Freedom of religion and speech are for the minority; not expulsion Cry , nor being made into a second class citizen Lips Sealed or worse. Since your countryman joined the fray, he got a sampling. That was the whole point.

And I thank you very much.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46219.msg253618.html#msg253618

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: