[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States
Referrals: 0

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 06:14:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by itjisfo
I don't feel cuts should come out of the workers, spending yes but employees no

No argument here, but does that mean the people's representatives should bow to the demands of your boss's bosses?   And if it does, where do you draw the line that indicates enough is too much?

ZUL32, you and itsjisfo are being used as pawns.  You suffer so that your bosses bosses don't have to cut THEIR pet projects.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46304.msg253010.html#msg253010

Offline itjisfo
Knight
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab safari , ace 350
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 07:31:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I agree that there is tons of cuts needed but also the system needs an enema..
We are forced to buy parts off of gsa advantage so if i need to buy a fixed camera to replace a defective one.. I need to buy it from a GSA authorized contractor normally at a higher price and with a minimal amount .. So Instead of ordering a 200 dollar camera I by policy have to order it from GSA advantage if the vendor has a minimum set that's what I have to order if they have a minimum 2 thousand that's what I have to spend.. so I get 10 cameras when I only needed one .. I have tried to fight the system but can't we are stuck with it plus sometimes we need to wait months for stuff to show up

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46304.msg253013.html#msg253013

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 06:44:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by zul32
Not only that.. but they're saying 'oh we need to cut 85 billion out of this year's budget...'

They're under a false impression, your immediate supervisors. They are being mislead by your president. I didn't vote for him.

Your budget from last year, which didn't cause a single bit of panic, is not going to diminish. Not by one cent. In fact, Congress has authorized increased spending in every area. EVERY area. Then, to encourage themselves to work on a better budget, they said that unless a budget is reached, there will be 2% less in the increase. Not a cut in last year's amount but a cut in the increased amount. I know there are folks who simply don't believe this or can't wrap their heads around it but that's the absolute truth of the matter.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET AN INCREASE IN YOUR BUDGET OVER LAST YEAR. THERE WILL BE 2% LESS THAN PROJECTED BECAUSE OF SEQUESTRATION.

And tha's all there is to it. Nobody is going to lose their job or face furloughs. Those are statements made from misunderstanding what is going on and for that you can thank the Democrats who simply want everyone to hate Republicans. It's how they stay in power.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46304.msg253037.html#msg253037

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: