[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge RunnerTopic starter
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: May 22, 2013, 01:36:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ToDay just outside London (greater London) 10 Miles away Two muslim,s Ran down a Soldier with their car and Hacked the Soldier to death in the Garrison town of Woolwich, the Bastards who did this were shot and wounded and are at differant hospitals and MI5 and the news are treating it as a Terrorist attack and All because he was wearing a Help for Heros T-Shirt, Personally I say round em all up and deport every one of them and their families weather they are born here or not because this shit would not be going down if the Government had not Let those Assholes in here in the First Place,

Sorry about the Language But I am Very P($$&d

RR

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258906.html#msg258906

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 01:40:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I can't blame you at all for being upset. I am as well.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258907.html#msg258907

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:45:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

They just said on the New that they Used Macheties and Butchers Clever's to hack him to death and that the A$$&*(£$ filmed the incident and the Government are treating it as an an islamist terror attack,

RR

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 01:43:38 PM
they then dragged him into the middle of the Road etc etc,,

Now its going to get Rough

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258910.html#msg258910

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 02:09:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I've live with Muslim in Turkey and Greece.     I've eaten at there table and all was well.

This New Bunch is not a religion but a Cult.  What ta hell.

This bunch needs to be rounded up and lost.

This bunch refuse to Assimilate at any level.

They Demand there way or we hit the Hi Way.

My Self , I am not religious.   I still Stand behind the Freedom of Religion.   I choose None other then I believe in God and something bigger then us came up with this scheme.   I refuse to Subscribe to the Man Written Books!   DNA is nothing more then a Biological Computer Program.

We have 98% the same DNA as say a Primate.   Cool!    What turns on the bits we use and limits the bits they use?

Some day we will figure out how to turn on the bit we have not used and all Hell Will Break Loose.

Back to Muslims!   Most don't have a Third Grade Education Never mind a 6th or 12.   They do have a Serious Brain Washing that has happened over there life time.

This is No Longer a Religion.   Now we have a Cult.

We do stupid crap like let them close off traffic in Time Square on Friday Prayer?

We let them force there own laws in a City or State.

What ta Hell.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258917.html#msg258917

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

islum.jpg

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:14:19 pm by homefire »
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 02:14:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

They have just shown camera footage of one black guy covered in blood with the clevers in his hands, he's not even a real muslin he's just someone who has decided he's one,

and his hands are covered, hoe the heck the news crew got the video I dont know because that would mean their  had to be a 3rd person involved and seeing as the police shot 2 of them means one got away

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258918.html#msg258918

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 02:19:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

At least your government has the cojones to treat it as a Terrorist Attack.  Our government here would go to all possible lengths to NOT have it listed as either a Terrorist attack or even a "hate" crime.....in fact, if it happened here, I'm sure the government appointed defense would claim it was an understandable response to the unwarranted and potentially racist provocation (the act of wearing a help for heros t-shirt)

BA

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
he's not even a real muslin he's just someone who has decided he's one

How do you know he is not a real Moslem?   Moslems come in all races and most ethnic groups.   Islam, like Christianity, is and always been an evangelical, expansionist religion.  Islam has had a major presence in sub-saharan Africa from the earliest centuries of its existence.

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258920.html#msg258920

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 02:39:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yes BA im sure that many government types will try to Sex up this issue and smooth it out as something lesser,

I know its bad English to start a sentence with the word AND

But all I can say is?? And they took away our Guns and thats all very well for the Government because they have bodyGuards but the Armed Responce Police took 20 Minates to get to the sceen and that young Soldier has Lost his Life and they closed the Local Police station that was 600yds away from the sceen,

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 02:26:55 PM
Quote:Posted by BitburgAggie_7377
How do you know he is not a real Moslem?   Moslems come in all races and most ethnic groups.   Islam, like Christianity, is and always been an evangelical, expansionist religion.  Islam has had a major presence in sub-saharan Africa from the earliest centuries of its existence.

Absolutely Right, thats just my shallow thinking being masked by Anger,

I would like to add that the guy is from London and has a London Accent, he has a new Car and dresses like a Hoodie and from the news footage there are shoppers/people walking by and the fact they did this right outside an Army Baracks and a Local youngsters School,

RR

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 02:35:31 PM
BA, The fact is I still was making assumptions and not seeing the bigger picture that you pointed out and when I wrote that post I was Taring them with the same brush

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258926.html#msg258926

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 03:29:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Until we know the whole story, we cannot become judge and executioner. As a British citizen, I am shocked that this attack can happen in broad day light in our capitol city.
I was reminded about a conversation I have way back in 1999 with a Muslim friend of mine, in a quiet pub. (no he was not drinking..only coke). He told me that in Moslem leaders told him and many in the Mosque that there would be a massive fight between east and west. Millions would die.. Now in Iran a young man in his 20's is going to become the leader of the Moslem revolution... His hero was Saddam Hussain, who he met before he was hung. If we over react now, this will give the terrorist the energy to form a Moslem holy army throughout the world to attack western countries. The plan is simple, make all Christian countries Muslim by out breading the nationals that were born in these countries. This leader will be an antichrist hell bent on destroying Christianity, and taking over the world with his Muslim warriors. I must stress that I have nothing against Muslims. I have helped and worked side by side with them. It is time for us to wake up and realize the world is changing.. The Christian way of turning the other cheek is over, and a new war may now be fought on the streets.  We will see what Cameron and Cobra do next. I believe that this murder was planned by a larger terrorist cell, and this is only the tip of the iceberg and the beginning of a holy war.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258930.html#msg258930

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 03:34:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gods don't kill people
People with Gods kill people

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258931.html#msg258931

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 03:53:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well its time to give them an ultimatum and Im not prepared to be a Victim.

I Know what I would do if I was in government and I would let them all know that if they did anything else to a country that I would make their country GLOW for the next 10,000 years and then that country could never breed anymore lunatic's like this.

And Yes I am prepared to Push that Button even Now

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 03:42:12 PM
Quote:Posted by wuzneme
Gods don't kill people
People with Gods kill people

This is So True, For over 4000yrs people from the middle east have been blaiming God/Gods for all wars since time began, when the fact is Man has always struck the first blow, and Man is the only creature On Earth that makes weapons in order to kill other men,

Which makes me ask who is the real Animals here, I love guns BUT I am not going around doing what people like these 2 bits of Scum have done and I do a natural ability with such things,

There should also be a 1 year waiting period  for people coming here in order to give the government a chance to investigate any such persons and their past along with there families history and that is all it would take to cut these issues by 99%.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258936.html#msg258936

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: