[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I know that this search is worthless but, none-the-less, I will search.
  I am looking for just ONE GOOD POLITICIAN that actually has the best interests of the American people in mind.  One that refuses to take "campaign contributions" (bribes), and considers the the interests of the American people to be his most prized purpose in life.  A politician who refuses to sell his soul to satan (which means he/she is NOT illuminati) and has the desire to give just one of his/her homes to a homeless person, or to help a family in need of food.
  I am looking for a politician who actually speaks the truth, where every word out of his/her mouth can be "taken to the bank", instead of taking our great country into bankruptcy.
  I am looking for a politician that has reverance for God, and not a desire to fill his/her own pockets with ill-gotten gains.
  As I stated, I know that this search is a fruitless search.  No such politician exists.  THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT!!  We, as the American people, have allowed our White House to be turned into a whore house.  We have listened to lies.  Now we, as the PEOPLE, must sleep in the bed that we allowed to be made for us.  And, while our beds are made of straw, their beds are made of gold.
  I wouldn't trade a broken down metal detector from Radio Shack for ANY one of our current politicians.  Yet, my soul cries out for someone who can bring this country back to Her "glory days" where "right was right".
  It is written: "in those times, that which is wrong will be made right, and that which is right will be made wrong". Need I say more???

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16883.msg108404.html#msg108404

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:08:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You will have a very hard time finding such a man or woman.  If you believe in the Bible then Lucifer rules this planet or have you forgotten?  That means he rules everything.  All the countries lie in the power of the wicked one.  Satan makes us think we elect the politicians when in fact we only elect the ones who have already been approved by Satan.  He is the Great Deceiver.  Don't look for truth, justice, a fair deal or salvation from the government or your fellow man.  To know the TRUTH read books by David Icke.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16883.msg108411.html#msg108411

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: