[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline smithsgoldTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you6

Activity
5%

United States
Referrals: 0

1085.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 104.0.0.0
Chrome 104.0.0.0

Awards

White's
« on: August 08, 2022, 10:34:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Tim's 2022 North Yuba River Nugget Hunt : The Hunt for the Smallest Nugget

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Click to View Video

The tribe has gathered for another year at the Forth annual Tim's North Yuba River Nugget Hunt .
 It was Hot but the River was refreshing as the Prospectors searched for those elusive Gold Nuggets.
  This Year a few of us  were after the Smallest Nugget found with a Metal Detector. ( Rule # 1 Nugget Can't touch a Gold Pan )
 Todd aka "Topcat" has often declared "It's not all about the gold."  it's the people we share this day with that make it so much fun for everyone.
  Follow along our journey into the happenings of Saturday July 30th 2022 at Tim's 2022 North Yuba River Nugget Hunt !!!
 There were More prospectors in attendance this year than the other Three years combined ( Yes Bigger is Better ) and I know I didn't get pictures or Video of everyone as they came and went thoughtout the day.
 Check out my other videos from the event ( A day in Pictures and Camp America ) There were plenty of Metal detector's running and Gold Pan's a panning and sluice boxes running and showing that Mother  Yuba Gold dancing in the riffles.
  With it being as hot as it was we had a lot of Snipers this year  it was a great time spending the day in the Mother lode with friends old and new, finding Gold and sharing stories it's a shame we only do this once a year !!!!!

This year we had The AU Twins  @Au Twins  from the Weather Channel's TV Show Frozen Gold at the dig !!!
 We also had ICMJ Magazine Chris Ralph  @Chris Ralph, Professional Prospector  hanging out for a bit.
 Guess who found the most Gold this year Huh?? and the Biggest Nugget Huh?? and the Smallest Nugget Huh??
 We Gathered together at the end of the day at Todd's and Dan-O's Camp America  to see who would Win Tim's Gold and Camp America Shirts from Topcat and many other prizes  to see all the Winners you will have to watch Tim's Video @blueleadgoldproductions or my Camp America video.
 A great day I'm already looking forward to Next years hunt

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74757.msg335398.html#msg335398

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: