[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cjcTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you37

Activity
2%

Canada
Referrals: 0

2605.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 70.0.3538.77
Chrome 70.0.3538.77

WWW Awards

Aquasearch, (2) Barracuda (2), Dual Field (2), CZ5,  CZ21 wi/ MGMs, Excal, Sov. Elite, TDI
« on: November 01, 2018, 05:31:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

“The Minelab Equinox: From Beginner to Advanced” (Readers Write…)
Reader Feedback “The Minelab Equinox: From Beginner to Advanced” by Clive James Clynick (2018)
Received the book. Excellent information within! Great for beginning with the Nox, as well as advanced settings and techniques for experienced users.
CG
Great reference that I will refer to often. Very in-depth on the capabilities and functions of the Equinox line. Pleased with this purchase!! Recommended for all Equinox users, and potential buyers.
SE
Brilliant book well worth getting it gives you a better understanding of the machine than the manual alone.
PS
Clive, enjoying the hell out of your book. It is a must have for any Equinox hunter. $ well spent, thank you Sir.
RL
Very informative. I would highly recommend.
LG
Clive! Received the book. That was quick shipping thanks. Excellent read and informative. This will truly help.
Best of luck!
RG
Clive, I have you’re manual & I read it over & over & learn more each time. Nicely done sir.
JJ
After reading your book I concentrated much more on the sound quality of targets. I very quickly started to understand which sounds to dig. Have found several ancient coins already.
GL

clivesgoldpage.com

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67815.msg325900.html#msg325900

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: