[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cjcTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you37

Activity
2%

Canada
Referrals: 0

2605.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 71.0.3578.98
Chrome 71.0.3578.98

WWW Awards

Aquasearch, (2) Barracuda (2), Dual Field (2), CZ5,  CZ21 wi/ MGMs, Excal, Sov. Elite, TDI
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:35:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

…a few more reviews…

Great 2nd book for the Equinox its full of great tips and how to use the machine in different situations. The advanced guide is not just for advanced users. All users of the EQX will find this book very useful. Clive has a wealth of knowledge and testing has gone into the book. “An Advanced Guide” should be your go to book for helping you understanding the machine!

JF

Clive has been able to show some of the best features of an incredible machine, this is an excellent read to assist in getting the most out of the equinox!
-Minelab Detexpert/YouTube personality: Red Beard Relic Hunter -DJ Dowling

I have both books now and they are awesome. I keep them close so I can study them on these cold days. Anyone one that has a Equinox needs these books.
CM

“It is definitely worth every cent. It doesn’t just tell you what it does like the manual it explains things thoroughly like no face book post or you tube video ever could.”
DS AUS

Especially in his second book he goes into more detail how to quiet down this detector using proper ground balance, noise canceling, sensitivity adjustments and recovery speed, mode and frequency selection and iron balance. All of these properly used will result in a quiet machine with little or no adverse effect on depth. In some cases with proper frequency and mode selection along with proper ground balance, noise canceling and sensitivity settings you will actually increase your depth and ability to find weaker targets.
JR

A great read, even more detailed information than the first book. Highly recommended, yes I paid for my copy received about 4 weeks ago. It’s a book that will take several reads and a bit of practical to sink in.
Thank you for your hard work Clive.
DH

This is a great source of reference material that you can go back to again and again as you learn to master the Equinox 800 + 600 on the beach…..
A book well worth the read by Clive Clynick !

Brian Mayer, Jersey Shore Beach and Surf Hunters

Thanks guys,
cjc

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,68936.msg327398.html#msg327398

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

EQ2 F COVERXZ.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up