[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dwallbergTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

140.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 35.0.1916.153
Chrome 35.0.1916.153

Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 07:26:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

In the Lambs Book of Life it clearly states that in the near future to come, The rich shall become the Poor and the Poor shall become the Rich. How can that be? For the Poor will have all the means to survive and the Rich will only have their wealth which will become worthless. For the people will walk away from the ways of the materialistic world and return to a simple life where they will meet their own needs. The wealthy will become lost for all they have ever known is to throw money at whatever and it would become theirs. They will not have the common sense on how to survive on their own and the Poor who walked away from them will not return to work for them nor help them for they have now been released from bondage of the modern slave pits of today where all they do and work for is to pay taxes and barely manage to survive.  

Posted on: July 22, 2014, 07:20:15 am
The Greatest Treasure of all is The Lambs Book of Life and only way to explain it to you is to reference what is stated in the Bible. I am not here to preach to you or anyone at all, I am only here to share the greatest find ever known to mankind.
If you had discovered the Lambs Book of Life? How would you share it with the World? Is it not something of great value, such as a Treasure?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg277977.html#msg277977

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 07:29:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dwallberg
In the Lambs Book of Life it clearly states that in the near future to come, The rich shall become the Poor and the Poor shall become the Rich. How can that be? For the Poor will have all the means to survive and the Rich will only have their wealth which will become worthless. For the people will walk away from the ways of the materialistic world and return to a simple life where they will meet their own needs. The wealthy will become lost for all they have ever known is to throw money at whatever and it would become theirs. They will not have the common sense on how to survive on their own and the Poor who walked away from them will not return to work for them nor help them for they have now been released from bondage of the modern slave pits of today where all they do and work for is to pay taxes and barely manage to survive.  

Go and read my post above AGAIN as I have added more to it, the bottom line is you have come here to preach at people, and you have used the Key Word TREASURE in order to get people to listen, Its Time for you to go because you lied by not answering the question, and that the fact is you have only come here to preach The Word,

Well you have failed because how do you expect people to trust you when We Know that you lied to us,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg277978.html#msg277978

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 35.0.1916.153
Chrome 35.0.1916.153

Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 11:18:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have not lied to you nor have I tried to deceive you in anyway. This post is under religious finds and The Lambs Book of Life is a Treasure all to self. You guys have asked me explain it further to you and in order to that, yes it take the Bible and quotes from it to fully explain what the Lambs Book of Life is and why it is here.
I am only here to share with you what it is that I had found and to try and answer your questions.
If my answers have offended you then I am sorry for sometimes the real truth does hurt and now like to be hurt.

I will continue to answer any questions anyone might have..
Thank You for your responses, they have been very helpful in understanding the ways some people do think.
Your words alone is a treasure that I hope you yourself will find the truth behind them.
again
Thank You   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg277993.html#msg277993

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 12:16:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have not lied to you nor have I tried to deceive you in anyway. This post is under religious finds and The Lambs Book of Life is a Treasure all to self. You guys have asked me explain it further to you and in order to that, yes it take the Bible and quotes from it to fully explain what the Lambs Book of Life is and why it is here.
I am only here to share with you what it is that I had found and to try and answer your questions.
If my answers have offended you then I am sorry for sometimes the real truth does hurt and now like to be hurt.

I will continue to answer any questions anyone might have..
Thank You for your responses, they have been very helpful in understanding the ways some people do think.
Your words alone is a treasure that I hope you yourself will find the truth behind them.
again
Thank You    

Showing us using the Scriptures is fine, But after that you have no foundation or anything to take it any further, And the Treasure you speak of is being reunited with God upon Death as every person has heard at some point in their life,
Look at it from this point of view, You have come here showing us pictures which were a bit Vague at first but we sorted that out, and you then followed that up with Quotes from the Bible which is Ok, Then you go on to tell us about there is a Key/Code that you have that will unlock the Treasure and when asked about it you quote the Scriptures again, So I asked you have you come here to talk Treasure or Convert us with Scriptures and you tell us again about the Treasure, So Still we do not have the Answer and you Start to Preach To us again and it becomes a Vicious Circle.

A lot of us believe in God But This forum is about REAL Treasure Hunting Not Biblical

Everyone here has shown great interest at your maps But many of them have said they are waiting to see where you go with it and it has gone no where because all you have come here for is to try and convert people,  If you want to talk about God then Please go ahead but in your Title you need to be a Bit more honest so it can not be misread,
Treasure to People here is Gold Gems and Silver, Not Salvation and another thing you are forgetting is A lot of members Believe in God and you are assuming that we need Some one to come here and tell us, This Amazing new discovery that you have made has in fact been common knowledge for 2014 years,

Honesty is not just about a Direct Lie, it can be conceived through what is not said, I asked you Directly if this was about Preaching and you said NO, But every one of your Answers is A quote, There is no Shame in saying YES it just means you might get a few frosty replies which has also been going on for 2014 years,

If you want to Preach then say so and Go for it, your more than welcome,

AU  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg277996.html#msg277996

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:19:59 pm by Ridge Runner »
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 35.0.1916.153
Chrome 35.0.1916.153

Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 12:41:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting reply; If I had found a book that was written say a 1,000 years ago, would that not be something of great value and people would like to hear about? or as you have stated, if it is not made of Gold, Silver or Gems then it is not worth hearing about. Treasures go beyond that of Gold, Silver or Gems.

But as you have requested I will honor your wishes and leave this site and take the news of my discovery elsewhere.

Thank You

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg277997.html#msg277997

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 01:07:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting reply; If I had found a book that was written say a 1,000 years ago, would that not be something of great value and people would like to hear about? or as you have stated, if it is not made of Gold, Silver or Gems then it is not worth hearing about. Treasures go beyond that of Gold, Silver or Gems.

But as you have requested I will honor your wishes and leave this site and take the news of my discovery elsewhere.

Thank You

No you are wrong, and you are Twisting my words, Of coarse we would like to hear about it, We would just like to know what direction we are going in So we don't go coming up with stupid Ideas which have no value to the Topic, And As of now we finally understand where you are going with this, why you didn't say in the first place is beyond me, But one thing I do know is that we would not of wasted 2 pages of our Lives trying to work out where we were going and where you were trying to lead us, And just maybe my comments would have been a little more Constructive,

Add to that what you wish,  AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg278000.html#msg278000

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:32:10 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 36.0.1985.125
Chrome 36.0.1985.125

Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 03:47:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I was actually hopeful that this would become an interesting thread but alas I see that it's already turned to vinegar   Embarrassed

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg278017.html#msg278017

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 03:55:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
I was actually hopeful that this would become an interesting thread but alas I see that it's already turned to vinegar   Embarrassed

Yes Me Too, But he would not say weather this was about preaching or not and it took 35 posts to get a solid Answer and even then he refuses to Admit he's trying to Preach even though he always answer with Quotes

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg278018.html#msg278018

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.2
Windows NT 6.2
MS Internet Explorer 10.0
MS Internet Explorer 10.0

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 03:58:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
I was actually hopeful that this would become an interesting thread but alas I see that it's already turned to vinegar   Embarrassed
I don't think there is anywhere for this thread  to go , no treasure or legend as we were expecting and I certainly don't need saving , its too late for this sinner  Grin ..cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg278019.html#msg278019

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 04:07:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by au fever
I don't think there is anywhere for this thread  to go , no treasure or legend as we were expecting and I certainly don't need saving , its too late for this sinner  Grin ..cheers Mick

I was expecting A Treasure Hunting Topic and not to get Bible Bashed, and at leased some honest answers to the questions Asked,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57261.msg278021.html#msg278021

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: