[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:32:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Whats on MSN news

Jesus may have visited UK - claim
A new film suggests Jesus may have come to Britain, as described in the hymn Jerusalem, its director said.

A new film suggests Jesus may have come to Britain
A new film suggests Jesus may have come to Britain, as described in the hymn Jerusalem, its director said.

The documentary, And Did Those Feet, explores the story behind the legend which survives in the hymn, for which William Blake wrote the words.

The legend claims Jesus visited several places in the West Country, such as the Roseland peninsula and Glastonbury, with his uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea.

In the film, Scottish researcher Dr Gordon Strachan said it is plausible Jesus may have visited Britain to further his learning.

Ted Harrison, the film's director and producer, said: "There is a very much closer connection between early Christianity and the classical Greek and Roman world than previously thought.

"If somebody was wanting to learn about the spirituality and thinking not just of the Jews but also the classical and Greek world he would have to come to Britain, which was the centre of learning at the time. But there is nothing specific by way of archaeological finds; Jesus's shoe has not turned up."

Dr Strachan, a Church of Scotland minister who lives in Edinburgh, lectures on the history of architecture at Edinburgh University.

The film also explores how St Augustine heard the legend of Jesus's visit when he came to England around 597AD. He heard that Jesus built a chapel in Glastonbury and wrote to the Pope to tell him about it. Mr Harrison said: "The concrete evidence is this reference by St Augustine that at Glastonbury there was a small building or church that was put up by Jesus, built by the hand of the Lord himself. But the medieval Glastonbury Abbey has been built on top of it."

The documentary also claims Britain was at the forefront of learning and scholarship in the first century AD, particularly in mathematics. And it looks at the maths involved in structures such as Stonehenge and the standing stones in Calanish on the Isle of Lewis, and relates it to mathematics in the Bible, medieval cathedrals and the modern-day credit card.

The 45-minute film will be launched at the British Film Institute in London on Friday.
  Obviously this indiividual has not read any of the ancient British documents then again why would he being Scotish?
it is true Jesus survived the cross and was bought to Britain by Joseph of Arimmathea, theres a special place in Nevern where he stayed too called the fortress of the sanctuary.
I have visited it and may even walked over his footsteps myself who knows.
It is remarkable that the grave of Jesus is even mentioned in the Songs of the Graves if you were to read one of my articles in the myth section called murder of Britain you can find out more about this interesting story.
This is typical of wannabee know nothing historical researchers.
He got one thing right Jesus did live here all the rest is pure imagination because Glastonbury wasnt even built until the 900s what a tosser hehehe

Well heres some proof for you fiorst of all Joseph of Arimathea is not buried in Glastonbury because it wasnt built till the 900's.
His grave is mentioned in the songs of the graves and it is on an island where two waters meet and thats near Cardiff Castle in Wales.

According to a phycic that visited the grave he is buried with threee women maybe the two mary's and maybe Anna we just dont know.

And here is a picture of the Fortress of the Sanctuary where they secreted Jesus aftrer he came to Britain
{alt}

At lest we have some evidence that religious zealots got none except fairy tales and make believe theories

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60168.html#msg60168
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/jialing-01/jparslab.jpg.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/jialing-01/sanctuary.jpg.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:29:07 pm by BitburgAggie_7377 »
Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab se pro & sovriegn xs & Excaliber 1000 & Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:56:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

The grave stone in the picture looks modern day and certainly the bricks under it are modern day. I don't think the roman soldiers ever let anyone survive the death on the cross, the penalty for not complying with orders was often death. Many people had the name Jesus and even today they use the name Jesus, it is an translation from the original language.
You may be chasing a fairy tale. People for centuries have tried to disprove Christs existance and no doubt false trails have been planted along the way. I see nothing concrete in the information you have presented, nor that would stand up in a real court of law.
John in Va.......

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60171.html#msg60171

Johnlaw

« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:37:40 pm by Christian »
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 06:09:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
The grave stone in the picture looks modern day and certainly the bricks under it are modern day. I don't think the roman soldiers ever let anyone survive the death on the cross, the penalty for not complying with orders was often death. Many people had the name Jesus and even today they use the name Jesus, it is an translation from the original language.
You may be chasing a fairy tale. People for centuries have tried to disprove Christs existance and no doubt false trails have been planted along the way. I see nothing concrete in the information you have presented, nor that would stand up in a real court of law.
John in Va.......

you missed the whole point entirely John, you have not read the murder of Britain for starters. If you had you would of know had you read it that what is here is only a snippet of the first chapter not all of it.  Then theres the other 386 pages that are included in the book itself which is still in its final stages of writing.
You have not visited the actual site of the grave yourself if you visit the london wall in the City of London which is not Roman but built initially by the Trojan migration in 600 BC which there is evidence in documentation of how it was built in numerous ancient British documents. If you had visited the London wall you too would recognise the same bricks you describe as modern?  How can you make such a remark?  Have I Alan Wilson or Baram Blackett denied the existence of Jesus? No if you read what is on this site you will or may realise that Joseph of Arimathea bought Jesus to Britain after he survived the cross.  That is written in numerous ancient documents of which you know nothing because you yourself have not educated yourself in the matter.
There is no disputing Jesus came to Britain it is documented many times in too many documents for it to be disputed.
Jesus was a Jew he was a powerful leader of men as King of the Jews.  You forget we are dealing with a race of people that originated from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel who were also Jews.  Now is not logical anyone would go to their own people to seek help and protection?  The songs of the graves state the burial of Jesus therefore he lived and died in Britain. That is documented very clearly in the ancient documents. 
You said, "People for centuries have tried to disprove Christs existance and no doubt false trails have been planted along the way.
Where have I, Alan Wilson or Baram Blackett said we were trying to disprove his exsistence? 
We are not even attempting to dispove his existence but the reverse and that is trying to prove that Jesus did exist he survived the cross which is documented in so many other gospels other than the Bible and it is also recorder by Flavius josephus too the historian.
May I suggest that before you make another post on this matter get your facts right or until you have read the complete published book when its available until then your only speculating like any english academic or archaeologist. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60191.html#msg60191

Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:07:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell

you missed the whole point entirely John, you have not read the murder of Britain for starters. If you had you would of know had you read it that what is here is only a snippet of the first chapter not all of it.  Then theres the other 386 pages that are included in the book itself which is still in its final stages of writing.
You have not visited the actual site of the grave yourself if you visit the london wall in the City of London which is not Roman but built initially by the Trojan migration in 600 BC which there is evidence in documentation of how it was built in numerous ancient British documents. If you had visited the London wall you too would recognise the same bricks you describe as modern?  How can you make such a remark?  Have I Alan Wilson or Baram Blackett denied the existence of Jesus? No if you read what is on this site you will or may realise that Joseph of Arimathea bought Jesus to Britain after he survived the cross.  That is written in numerous ancient documents of which you know nothing because you yourself have not educated yourself in the matter.
There is no disputing Jesus came to Britain it is documented many times in too many documents for it to be disputed.
Jesus was a Jew he was a powerful leader of men as King of the Jews.  You forget we are dealing with a race of people that originated from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel who were also Jews.  Now is not logical anyone would go to their own people to seek help and protection?  The songs of the graves state the burial of Jesus therefore he lived and died in Britain. That is documented very clearly in the ancient documents. 
You said, "People for centuries have tried to disprove Christs existance and no doubt false trails have been planted along the way.
Where have I, Alan Wilson or Baram Blackett said we were trying to disprove his exsistence? 
We are not even attempting to dispove his existence but the reverse and that is trying to prove that Jesus did exist he survived the cross which is documented in so many other gospels other than the Bible and it is also recorder by Flavius josephus too the historian.
May I suggest that before you make another post on this matter get your facts right or until you have read the complete published book when its available until then your only speculating like any english academic or archaeologist. 

I haven't seen any proof as to who or if anybody is in that so-called grave of Jesus. There is no data available on the bricks and slab shone on the grave, mighty nice condition to be over "2000 Years Old!".
As to the lost tribes of Israel, where were they lost to? I read in the HISTORICAL EPISITLE OF JAMES in the BiBle as follows:  James, a servant of God and of Jesus Christ, to the TWELVE TRIBES which are scatterted abroad, greeting. My brethen count it all joy when ye fall into temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. Here I see that for the most part they believed in Christ and there whereabouts was known.. As to where they went later is somewhat unclear but not really relevant as to what is important pertaining to the Gospil message. As to denying the existance of Christ I should of stated rather the denying of his bodily resurrection and his diety. You basically deny the existance of God and his son Jesus Christ who died for sinners and took thier punishment. The Bible has thousands of years of history whereas the recent so-called authoritative books you mention don't have much to support thier views. Also Catholicism did not produce the Bible I read, their version comes from a different translation than that which evangelicals use. You can stick with your books as for me I'll stay with the Book.  I do know this that a man cannot not see into or understand the kingdom of God unless he is born again ( a spiritual birth which comes from hearing and reading the word of God, it is God who awakens one to these things)....May you recieve peace from on high........John

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60194.html#msg60194

Johnlaw

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 07:15:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

I haven't seen any proof as to who or if anybody is in that so-called grave of Jesus.

did I say this was the grave of Jesus John?   read again, please the context above the picture?
Well heres some proof for you first of all Joseph of Arimathea is not buried in Glastonbury because it was not built till the 900s.
His grave is mentioned in the songs of the graves and it is on an island where two waters meet and thats near Cardiff Castle in Wales.
Then the picture appears and you automatically assume this to be the grave of Jesus when in fact its the grave of Joseph of Arimathea, who was also known as the Bishop of Cardiff according to the latin inscrisption carved into the ancient monumnet.
Of course there were 12 tribes originally what you do not appear to know is that there was a division and two tribes stayed behind while the remainder the Ten Lost Tribes, not twelve as stated by yourself continued on their travels and migrated into Britain in 1600 BC.  The actual GRAVE OF JESUS is due to be revisited for photographic and also so that a scan can be done with my pulse star 2.
Whilst you are quick in your attempts to shoot me down in flames can you prove there was a GOD? who were his parents? no one it seems has thought about Darwins theories of evolution in all this religious nonesense.
Do you really believe in the Resurection? where it has been scientifically proved to be impossible to bring someone back to life?
Do you believe in man being able to walk on water? or turn water into wine? Some magician if you think thats possible.
Do you believe in the Ascension where a man can stand on a corner and with a puff of smoke dissapear and go to Heavan?
Where hades is Heavan anyway? do you know or is that a figment of your imagination too?

You could not wait to jump on the merry go round and put your religious theories to the test could you in hope that I would give you more information?   Well shove it mate your not getting any stiff cheese.  You stick to your fairy tales and beliefs you could not wait until you had read the contents of the new yet unpublished Book that Im not writing but Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett are entitled, "The Murder of Britain" could you? 
Have you read any of the other Gospels that state Jesus was not DEVINE but a MORTAL human being? maybe you might recall that when he was on the so called cross a sponge being passed up to him in order to drink?  What was in the drink that induced him to fall asleep as if to appear dead?  Think about that John, then Joseph goes to the Romans to have his body released in accordence with Jewish custom so he can be buried before the Sabbath their holy day.
Until you have all the details on front of you to examine you like any other individual who believes in fairy tales becomes offended and thats underatandable because it undermines your faith in what you were taught and what you believe.
But wait a minute John stand back and think to yourself what if you were taught a lie and your faith is so strong you refuse to believe it?  Again you have missed the object of this because its all about the foundation of the Roman Catholic Chuch which is built on lies.
Wait till you find out who the Black Madona really is? Wait till you fnd out who Mary Magdelane really is? your a smoking gun John in too much haste to defend what you were taught and too ready to defend it.  No disrespect you you because your entitled to believe what you want.  There will come a time when you and others like you can voice your opinions once the book has been published.
Dan Brown wrote the Da Vinci Codes and got much wrong.  Then came the book The holy Blood and Holy Grail which stated the Holy Family went to France but failed to tell that after leaving France they went to Britain.  Dan Brown writes fiction Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett write documented facts and until they are published in order for the world to see you dont know all the facts and cannot check these for authenticity yourself yet can you?  Be reasonable if and when the books published sure you can give it your best shot until then your firing blanks in the dark based upon some of the lies that have been published in the worlds best selling book the Bible.
Think for a minute, is everything in the Bible true? Why when there were other Gospels more suited to be included but were not?

James, a servant of God and of Jesus Christ, to the TWELVE TRIBES which are scatterted abroad, greeting. My brethen count it all joy when ye fall into temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. Here I see that for the most part they believed in Christ and there whereabouts was known..

Yes they knew exactly who they were and they knew exactly where they were going and they were never lost at all and the truth of that was omitted from the Bible as well as many other things you fail to realise.

You basically deny the existance of God and his son Jesus Christ who died for sinners and took thier punishment. The Bible has thousands of years of history whereas the recent so-called authoritative books you mention don't have much to support thier views.

We are not denying the existence of Jesus for a start we know where his grave and burial site is so where are we denying his existance?   Again you take things out of context Just think for one second the ramifications of this discovery in itself and the site was excavated and his body exhumed and tested for DNA? 

What if that DNA proved that the father of Jesus was a Soldier in the Roman Army?  and his grave is also known? Who was the Holy Ghost? all will be revealed eventually and maybe just maybe it will make you and others sit back and think once the truth is revealed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60233.html#msg60233

Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 04:46:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell
did I say this was the grave of Jesus John?   read again, please the context above the picture?
Well heres some proof for you first of all Joseph of Arimathea is not buried in Glastonbury because it was not built till the 900s.
Then the picture appears and you automatically assume this to be the grave of Jesus when in fact its the grave of Joseph of Arimathea, who was also known as the Bishop of Cardiff according to the latin inscrisption carved into the ancient monumnet.
Of course there were 12 tribes originally what you do not appear to know is that there was a division and two tribes stayed behind while the remainder the Ten Lost Tribes, not twelve as stated by yourself continued on their travels and migrated into Britain in 1600 BC.  The actual GRAVE OF JESUS is due to be revisited for photographic and also so that a scan can be done with my pulse star 2.
Whilst you are quick in your attempts to shoot me down in flames can you prove there was a GOD? who were his parents? no one it seems has thought about Darwins theories of evolution in all this religious nonesense.
Do you really believe in the Resurection? where it has been scientifically proved to be impossible to bring someone back to life?
Do you believe in man being able to walk on water? or turn water into wine? Some magician if you think thats possible.
Do you believe in the Ascension where a man can stand on a corner and with a puff of smoke dissapear and go to Heavan?
Where hades is Heavan anyway? do you know or is that a figment of your imagination too?

You could not wait to jump on the merry go round and put your religious theories to the test could you in hope that I would give you more information?   Well shove it mate your not getting any stiff cheese.  You stick to your fairy tales and beliefs you could not wait until you had read the contents of the new yet unpublished Book that Im not writing but Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett are entitled, "The Murder of Britain" could you? 
Have you read any of the other Gospels that state Jesus was not DEVINE but a MORTAL human being? maybe you might recall that when he was on the so called cross a sponge being passed up to him in order to drink?  What was in the drink that induced him to fall asleep as if to appear dead?  Think about that John, then Joseph goes to the Romans to have his body released in accordence with Jewish custom so he can be buried before the Sabbath their holy day.
Until you have all the details on front of you to examine you like any other individual who believes in fairy tales becomes offended and thats underatandable because it undermines your faith in what you were taught and what you believe.
But wait a minute John stand back and think to yourself what if you were taught a lie and your faith is so strong you refuse to believe it?  Again you have missed the object of this because its all about the foundation of the Roman Catholic Chuch which is built on lies.
Wait till you find out who the Black Madona really is? Wait till you fnd out who Mary Magdelane really is? your a smoking gun John in too much haste to defend what you were taught and too ready to defend it.  No disrespect you you because your entitled to believe what you want.  There will come a time when you and others like you can voice your opinions once the book has been published.
Dan Brown wrote the Da Vinci Codes and got much wrong.  Then came the book The holy Blood and Holy Grail which stated the Holy Family went to France but failed to tell that after leaving France they went to Britain.  Dan Brown writes fiction Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett write documented facts and until they are published in order for the world to see you dont know all the facts and cannot check these for authenticity yourself yet can you?  Be reasonable if and when the books published sure you can give it your best shot until then your firing blanks in the dark based upon some of the lies that have been published in the worlds best selling book the Bible.
Think for a minute, is everything in the Bible true? Why when there were other Gospels more suited to be included but were not?

Yes they knew exactly who they were and they knew exactly where they were going and they were never lost at all and the truth of that was omitted from the Bible as well as many other things you fail to realise.

We are not denying the existence of Jesus for a start we know where his grave and burial site is so where are we denying his existance?   Again you take things out of context Just think for one second the ramifications of this discovery in itself and the site was excavated and his body exhumed and tested for DNA? 

What if that DNA proved that the father of Jesus was a Soldier in the Roman Army?  and his grave is also known? Who was the Holy Ghost? all will be revealed eventually and maybe just maybe it will make you and others sit back and think once the truth is revealed.

I did make a mistake as to who is purported to be in the pictured grave. Still I have seen no evidence as to who is really buried there, other than some undiscernable writing. I've looked at many graves etc. in my country and have never seen any that looked as unworn or undisturbed as the one pictured and yet it is over two thousand years old.

As to the twelve tribes of Israel who were present during the time of Christ, I never stated that I knew where they went to. That's not important to me.

Does God exist? You said I can't prove he does, well neither can you prove he doesn't. We breath air all day long yet we cannot see it, but it is there. God declares himself to be a spirit being, not flesh and blood. I suppose that such a one as himself would choose to show himself in the person of Christ.   

Darwin the evolutionist: I've read some of his writings in the past, I never saw much there for anyone to get excited about. Stories have been published that he recanted at his death bed and said he believed in God and that he wished he hadn't written what he did. The whole system of evolution makes no sense at all. Your great great great great grand-parents may have been monkeys, but not mine. Actually I don't
believe for one minute they "your relatives" were.

As to the existance of Christ, your position is that he was not the son of God and that God does not exist.
Jesus Christ was only some demented man. One who taught others to loves there neighbors, to feed the hungry, gave them hope of life beyond this life and also took upon himself their sins and paid the ultimate price for sins thru the crucifixtion. God presented himself in human form to speak directly to us thru his son. 

The Roman Catholic Church was not present during the time of the Apostles, nor was it the author of the Bible. Their Volgate translation is not the same as the Texus Receptus (spelling?) which is the the source of the English translation of the Bible. Even thought the Catholic church is rife with error and a history of torture and murder of evanglicals there are probably those in that system that are essentially good people but are mislead by false teachers.

Resurrection, walking on water (by Christ), healing of the sick, raising of the dead, opening the eyes of the blind, preaching eternal life to all that obey (Hebrews 5:9)..That God is Love, That he created us for his own pleasure (Revelation 4:11), That his grace is sufficient for all (even you). This I believe!

There is a danger in what you write, not to me but to yourself. If God is real and all the things written are true, you are affronting the one who made us all. I would never wish anything bad for you, quite the contrary. I know you don't put much stock in it, but I will remember you in prayer. I wish you good health and that you may prosper in a better way. John in Va......

#your knowledge of metal detecting is very good.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60282.html#msg60282

Johnlaw

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 05:59:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lets put it this way John you dont have to agree with what I write nor does anyone else come to that but you yourself know there is no such thing as the immaculate conception.  And it is a figment of the imagination of others too. It takes two to tango if your a father you know that for yourself... No comment on that you know where im coming from.

Your faith in what you believe is strong I commend you for it but What if the father of Jesus was a normal mortal human being like we all have?   You still havent read any of the other gospels because your mind is closed you cannot see things in a objective manner or to learn that what you were taught even in the reading of the Bible was wrong?

If jesus was mortal it stands to reason his mother and father were mortals too you can forget all this Hogwash about ghosts and Holy Spirits if you believe in that you might be condemmed to the looney bin in any other civilisation.

Yes religion has a lot to answer for how many wars have been fought over it how many millions died as a result of it?

You come here as a treasure hunter and as a result you know yourself that in order to find anything you have to do your research, correct?   Here you are arguing the toss with me over a human being not a devine god or anyones saviour.
I have good reason to research this because I like Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have always sought the truth.  It was unfortunate that the English Academics aided the Roman Church to conceal the truth in the first instance using Political Correctness in order to do it.

You know yourself that behind every crime thats committed certain clues are left behind that cannot be erased no matter how carefull the crooks are. 
Going by your own writings you yourself are no great Lover of the the Roman Church either.  You are well aware of the crimes and suffering they bought to others to force by power their control over people. You are aware of what they did with the inquisitions that were held in secret and eliminated thousands of individuals in order to gain possession of thier wealth and lands.

You know of the crimes committed against the Knights Templars and how they were eliminated too.
All in the name of God, Jesus and christianity.  Jesus did preach peace and goodwill to mankind Its a pity that the men in Black didnt do the same instead of acting like gods acting like a law unto themselves.

Im not knocking your religion its yours its personal to you and your entitled to defend it as much as you want.
I deal in facts that were written and documented at the time of the event not centuries later after that original Bible had been edited and reedited hundreds of times in order to get the story right.

Maybe what Im going to say this time will make you question anything you might say in the future before you get yourself in too deep and theres no way for you to extract yourself unscathed as you are now so think very carefully before you reply others might want to have a dig at you later? Im not saying they will but?

We know Jesus was in Egypt and Pharoes in Egypt are considered Gods thats a hint you have been told about a Roman Soldier which elimates the so called imaculate conceptiion and Holy Ghost now until you know why his father is you might question who was this so called God?  Why was he King of the Jews?
He was mortal and had mortal parents and as a mortal he was bought to Britain and died here and is buried in England.   Crikey had it been in any other country man everyone would be making his grave a holy site and would be filled with pilgrims everyday?  Cant you see that.
Can you not understand that the Church nor the English Establishment want any of this know because it under mines the foundations of the Roman Church too.
The truth will come out despite opposition to the facts being revealed and in Alan Wilsons own words they the mafia of the Roman Church and English establishment can try as hard as they like to block this but they wont suceed just as you wont make me budge because the more you try the more i push my wedge of discouragement your way until one day you will wake up- and wonder why you failed, and why you followed a false god all your days.  Oh i know im good with my knowledge of detetcors and treasure hunting Im a perfectionist and i dont let it go to my head I had fame years ago now I just enjoy life day by day.
i know one thing Im not going to heavan and im not going to hell but im gunna have a bloody good sleep when i die of that Im assured hehehehe

by the way john no disrepect to you and your religion whatever it is I think you are thiking this as a personal insult to you when it not. it is not my deisre to offend anyone.
We Alan Wolson Baram Blacket and myself would rather of not gone down this road but after trhe years of insults abuse and general crap thrown at the authors for no reason other than to attempt to discrecit them by the Roman Church we have a right now to show what a load of scumbags they are.

Want proof? read your papers and watch television how these same men in black have ruined the lives of many kids that were in there care by sexually assulting them.
This is nothing new it has been going on for centuries and more and more [people are coming forward to bring disrepute of a load of perverts who practice the so called word of the Lord.

If your not disgusted with that nothing will disgust you and it was all done under the auspecies of religion Now they are asking forgiveness?

Were not they the same word jesus used? forgive them for they  know not what they do?
Dont tell me they did not know what they were doing when they perpetrated these monstorous crimes against innocent children?
Dont even attempt to  say there was any compassion in what they did. do you get  a lousy gut feeling about this? does it sicken you as it does me? these are the scum that your trying to protect these morons are aboove the law and have a law of theit own.  Isnt it time they should be held to account and be bought to justice like everyone else?

Ths has been going on for centuries right now its rampant in the Phillipines too nothings done about it because of Government corruption. How do I know I have friends who have told me.

I have many friends some in high places too friends are valuable you can never have enough of them.

Did you know the Pope is investigating if their is life is outer space? Maybe the current credit squeeze is having an efffect on the papal bank and he wants to convert Aliens to christians hehehe  they are the lowest of the low go to any church these days the attendace is falling dramatically and you know it yourself.

After whats recently been released its a wonder that even you have not questioned why?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9517.msg60303.html#msg60303

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 07:04:59 pm by Alan Hassell »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: