[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Live it is a treasure to enrich the spirit
Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France
Referrals: 0

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Fisher F75, Tesoro Eldorado
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

The mysterious "Priory of Sion" from a schism occurred in the order of Templars was therefore beyond the centuries and even today, ensured not only that famous treasure but also the hidden lineage of Christ and especially his tomb.

A tomb whose location would be a very well kept secret by the mysterious Priory.Acting in the shadows throughout the history of France, the Priory of Sion was organized a bit like the Knights Templar, with a hierarchy of members comprising:

• Valiant (729 members)
  • Squires (243 members)
  • Knights (81 members)
  • Commanders (27 members)
  • Crusaders of Saint-Jean (9 members)
  • Princes of Notre Dame (3 members)
  • Mariner (1 member)

The boatman was in fact the Grand Master elected at the head of that order.
Since the XII century, the Priory of Sion had counted forty successive Mariners.
Here are some names:

• Nicolas Flamel
  • Leonard de Vinci
  • Nostradamus
  • Isaac Newton,
  • Victor Hugo,
  • Claude Debussy
  • Jean Cocteau ...

From 1963 to 1984, the boatman was Pierre Plantard, said St. Clair, sulfur character which we shall return.
This hidden history of the Priory and directed through the centuries of the most remarkable of their time has always been very successful in esoteric circles.
It is not surprising that many successful authors have captured this beautiful story from Mr. Gerard de Sede in 1960 to Mr. Dan Brown today.

It is not surprising that the public has readily accepted such a beautiful story.
This fable orchestrated by an individual, Pierre Plantard de Saint Clair.

In fact the Priory of Sion existed only since May 7, 1956, when an anonymous hand has been deposited in sub-prefecture of Saint-Julien-en-Genevois (Haute-Savoie), the articles of association to this goal non-profit formed under the 1901 Act.

She had subtitle CIRCUIT, abbreviation of Chivalry of Catholic Rule and Institution and of Independent Traditionalist Union.

As strange as it may seem in the twentieth century, the avowed purpose of this association was neither more nor less than to install in power, a descendant of the Merovingian kings hidden away since the eighth century, none other than Pierre Plantard (which can never be called St. Clair).
rechercher

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8304.msg52007.html#msg52007

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

circuit_sion1.jpg
thomas.jpg

Lucky Luc

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:11:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Luc

Thank you for your refreshing unbiased posts.

I never have or ever will consider myself an expert on the subject. However as a interested observer of the Rennes le Chateau mystery, it is easy to see how over time interested parties serving thier own self interest has blown the story out of all proportion.

The Cafe owner in the 1950's that created the mystery about Sauniere's  sudden wealth. Pierre Plantard and his story of The Priory of Sion, Later book authors who came up with all weird and wonderful conspiracy versions have created a well and trully enduring legend.

The Legend is so strong if the truth ever came out the legend will bury it. It is burned into the conscious of French Society. Or perhaps I am wrong it is perhaps the English speaking worlds love affair with the story?

In some respects there is treasure in Rennes le Chateau called Tourism, books and films and people have and will make money from that for a long time to come.
There is an old saying never let truth get in the way of a good story? Especially if it is bringing home the gold from movies,books and tourism.

Henry Boudets books are however very intriguing with his theory about place names and pre christian alignments with medieval churches and standing stones as such. Would it lead to ancient treasure? I do not know! However it is interesting concept even if some of Boudets conclusions is based on assumptions.

The question still remains was there any treasure in the Rennes le Chateau region to start with? Personally I think so as the region has a very old history. And there could be out there some where a hoard of Visigothic or Merovingian treasure, just like the hoard found in Spain in the 20th century.

However that is for the lucky finder who has just as much chance searching at random than some one spending years researching fake ciphers and codes.

Once again thank Luc you for very interesting posts.

Hardluck  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8304.msg52014.html#msg52014

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Live it is a treasure to enrich the spirit
Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Fisher F75, Tesoro Eldorado
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 12:39:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Hardluck

Thank you for your comments, it is always so exciting to read and gather information on this aspect of world history.

It is especially important not to extrapolate to relate facts.

Many people, scholars, history buffs or simply opportunists have often share secrets by imposing their ideas and making things confusing.

It is increasingly difficult to distinguish truth from falsehood.

Henri Boudet and the others I think, passed over this fabulous treasury (spiritual or monetary, or both) to those in the secret.

Sometimes murderous acts were perpetrated to expose or to protect the secret.

When the places where it might be this fabulous hidden secret, they are numerous.

What our heat detectors, but beware always used so friendly places and property.

I'll finish my thoughts on the Priory of Sion with part three.

I also write a few lines to another place near 50 kms from Rennes le Chateau where Sauni?re and others have stayed.

To be continued.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8304.msg52077.html#msg52077

Lucky Luc

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Luc

Due please continue your posts,as I await your Priory of Sion part 3 with much interest.

Once again thank you for the wonderful research you have shared with us.

Hardluck  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8304.msg52117.html#msg52117

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I couldn't agree more! Thank you very much Luc for taking your time and sharing your wonderfull research with us. I hope that more interested people will join the discussion.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8304.msg52118.html#msg52118

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: