[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Live it is a treasure to enrich the spirit
Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France
Referrals: 0

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Fisher F75, Tesoro Eldorado
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:10:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello all, another article about the supposed treasure ..........

Michel Vallet: "This treasure is not our responsibility"
{alt}
@ picture Philippe Louvet
At 60 yeras old, Michel Vallet has published numerous books and articles under the alias of Pierre Jarnac. When was your collaboration with Didier Héricart de Thury and Franck Daffos? With Didier Héricart de Thury, we were over long when in 2000 he called me and offered to work with him. he already had some input that I did not know. A two we have worked for 7 years, and nobody knew nothing. in 2007 Franck Daffos contacted me. I then presented to Héricart de Thury, and we started working on three.

And what happened?
We worked all of 2008. Then I began to understand that Daffos crumbled Internet information on which we worked. Meanwhile we have finally found the exact spot we wanted. I repeat: it was a team effort. But we had difficulty moving in the underground system. And Daffos has began to worry me, making bizarre hypotheses on how we could return this. Daffos interpreted my warmth, thinking that I would write a book! Was this the case? No! A book is a year of work, to gain what? 2000, € 3 000 to better? And then I feel a real loyalty to Didier Héricart de Thury.
. Finally, on May 20, feeling more and more excluded, I symbolically handed over to Héricart de Thury my affairs of
excavations. But on July 12, I discovered, stunned, a book co-signed two of their names, citing our research ... I fell off my chair. The case has taken a terrible proportions until Daffos spread the weekend in inflammatory speeches against me on
Internet, referring to my privacy, etc.. I thought I had everything stop it.

What results were you hoping to achieve?
I wanted to freeze. We can consider the way I see it as narrow, but I was pushed to the limit and I acted in humans. The only thing that scared me is that someone is injured on the way there. That's why I made ​​it clear that we should not venture there alone, that the hose was dangerous. And these allusions of looting?
What is certain, that we are three who participated in the excavations
illegal without permission. And this treasure is not our responsibility. If someone wanted to take advantage of the situation, not me: it Daffos who wrote a book, not me. There are not specified the exact location, but it is very angry that I have done. It makes you wonder why ... What mood are you today?
I am tired. They are 40 years of passion, hundreds of articles, hours writing books, to document that have been wasted. Probably now I walk away permanently from the problem of Rennes-le-Château: the passion was scanned.

Someone has trying to enter in the cavity, see the video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMx2ETwFC8Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMx2ETwFC8Q</a>

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201574.html#msg201574
http://images.lindependant.fr/image/article/510x328/OBJ1788242_1.jpg

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

cavité2.jpg

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:26:32 am by Luc »

Lucky Luc

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 05:39:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is a very sad story Luc. Then again it reveals one of the utmost problems amongst treasure hunters and their biggest motivation at the same time: Human greed.

It is sad to see a formerly dedicated treasure hunter getting lifted of his dream in such a bad manner.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201584.html#msg201584

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:18:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Christian,

Here is additional information with a place name near Rennes-le-Chateau "between Sougraigne and Fourtou"

The trail of the treasure of the Visigoths is accurate and Fourtou between Sougraigne

{alt}
The researchers said the treasure would be done in the surrounding hills. © GUILLAUME

The largest relic of history and the treasure of the Visigoths from plundering the days of Solomon "rest in one of many underground cavities staking a peck (a mountain) rising to almost 700 m between the villages of Sougraigne and Fourtou in the Upper Aude Valley.
At least one resident's assertion of the Haute-Garonne, Franck Daffos, fascinated by the history of Rennes-le-Chateau, which spares no efforts for nearly 40 years to follow the trail of the famous treasure .
"We must avoid a mess extraordinary"
He fears today to see much plunder by unscrupulous researchers, attracted by the very greed that could tackle the mountain of a sudden picks and dynamite. The publication on the Internet, of information that could lead to the famous cavity worries him a lot actually. Especially since they were posted by Michel Vallet, an enthusiast like himself, with whom he worked for many years. In fact, both men and Carcassonne, Didier Héricart de Thury, worked together since 2007 to carry out this long and complicated investigation.

The publication last week of the book Gold of Rennes when Poussin and Teniers give the key to Rennes-le-Château, only written by Didier de Thury and Franck Héricart Daffos set fire to the powder and finally angry Michel Vallet who has published the results of research on the net. The risk that the site is searched by anyone. "We must avoid an extraordinary mess. The place must be secured so that no looters
can not seize it! "Franck Daffos panics. "The state may file a complaint"
He came into contact with the police sector that led to the scene. "They were very responsive and know what to expect, took the Haute-Garonne. Now, the file would be in the hands of the State may file a complaint for "incitement to plunder the national heritage. '" For ensures Daffos Franck, "Michel Vallet has robbed our work." The researchers
actually begun to explore the caves closely, including through
materials imported from the United States. A camera was introduced in the
fault but the images were not usable. It remains to
open excavations official may not commence until after
State gives permission.

In the picture attachment,the map of the location of the supposed discovery

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201659.html#msg201659
http://images.lindependant.fr/image/article/510x328/46217_sougraigne05.jpg

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ur la colline dite du Pech d'En-Couty.jpg

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:05:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Luc,

Interesting articles. Is this in any way related to the Hammott tomb at Rennes or another one entirely? Thanks for sharing this Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201774.html#msg201774

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 12:07:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Idaho Jones

Idea Looking back, I truly believe that Hammott created a hoax and that the supposed cavity was discovery of a video montage to allow him to meet the authorities (regional branch of archeology) to give credibility to his book and film.
All the best

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201821.html#msg201821

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:10:28 am by Luc »

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I think I agree with you Luc, too much funny stuff went on and no progress with Hammott. I didn't think this was the same group but I wasn't sure since it was in the same area, and the article talked about inserting a camera same as the Hammott tale. Hopefully something more comes of this find, although it's usually not a good sign when the finders start arguing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201929.html#msg201929

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 02:45:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi IdahoJones,

The controversy continues, check out this web link translated into English on a group of people that have been explored the cavity.
Who to believe .......

Please Register or Login

Cavity exploration

Great Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg201943.html#msg201943

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 11:29:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting. Is it all another hoax? Did they get the wrong cavern, or perhaps they should have taken that last look a little farther?  Grin

Thanks Luc! It is still quite a fascinating area even if there are no treasure pics yet Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg202000.html#msg202000

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
3%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 02:39:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Luc.  I'm not very familiar with this story, but my curiosity compels me to ask it there have been any official archaeological digs done on this site?  It is very interesting.   Thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg202075.html#msg202075

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 05:51:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello IdahoJones and Arfieboy

FIRST excavator, Bérenger Saunière
We can say that the first who made excavations at Rennes le Chateau, whatever one may say, Berenger Sauniere, is probably the only one to have found something. Still, it allowed him to build his field.

EXCAVATIONS MADE BY HENRY Buthion
Buthion Henry, owner of the domain of Beranger Sauniere until the late 1990s also undertook many excavations. In 1968 with John Pellet, they made a search in the middle of the park. They came from John Pellet on the ruins about ten feet deep. Unfortunately a party being planned, they close the well in order to organize the festivities planned the next day. Subsequently Mr. Buthion undertaken various searches, but would discover what a start index.

The AMALA ASSOCIATION COUIZA
The association of Amala Couiza was founded in the mid-1990s by a group of German researchers from the University of Stuttgart. They realized with the help of an enterprise Carcassonne cores at a place called Pech Auriol- between Coume-Sourde and Jaffus near the ruins of the Aram. What were their goals, we do not know much, except that they had official permission.

The excavations in the SERBAIROU
This is surely the place that was the most searched for treasure in this story. We can safely say that hundreds of researchers have excavated jade mines. A team from the IATC in 1990, the tomb is near the source of the Madeleine was emptied. Having pumped using a high speed pump tens of cubic meters, a room dug appeared in the rock. It surely is a welcome grave, or a deposit. A wooden wheel invoice ancient resting at the bottom of this room. Today this room is full of water.

However, several requests from official excavations were made and never succeeded. The pretext of the files being too fleshed out. Besides the excavations are prohibited in the village since 1968 by-law.

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28516.msg202207.html#msg202207

Lucky Luc

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: