[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline salehTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:26:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have got new device  Idiot and I would ask you some questions to help me to have maximum benefit :
1- Is Garrett with eagle eye can tell me the type of burred metal a.g. gold, iron, silver.?
2- how can I know the depth of the burred target?
3- During the search , should I press and hold the pinpoint pushbutton? is this only to tell me the strength of the signal?
4- What is the deference between the upper scale and lower scale? each one indicate what?
thank you

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19420.msg127422.html#msg127422

Offline Freddy
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 2500 with treasure hound
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:16:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

I was told the 2500 was the top of the line detecto. I have a 2500 also and have dug Alot of targets in the 100 hours of learning they say to do with the machine. I am still learning the machine myself but I may be ablle to help a little with thde features. The machine should be factory set Mine was out of wack for some reason and I called the factory cause it seemed all I was getting was false signals from it, it is adjusted now. I have been over the previouse hunted area and discovered 65 clad coins an 1 silver quarter from it, about the gold and silver showing up. I have not figured that one out either But I have realized the treasure imaging is right on, the lower rails is for your depth and when you find you a target press your pinpointing button and sweep the target and watch your upper rail it will become stronger and fill up as you center your target under your coil. The lower scales A-E with image your target and will also give you a depth as the upper lower scale in inches. I hope this helped somewhat but like I said I am still learning the machine myself. Pratice with it in the local areas dig everything but before you dig guesss what you are digging. You will get better with the machine I have...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19420.msg127434.html#msg127434

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: