[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cache
Knight
Silver Member

NOT INGAGING IN IGNORANCE IS WISDOM
Thank you123

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

4335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Troy Shadow's,  X2, X2 and X3
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 07:51:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Coinzapper...you should hang around. Like metioned above...We can all learn from this. Many times things I have posted  where already said cause  I did'nt hit page 2? Stick around this is a great site to learn many things and find many freinds. One would think to simply hit quick reply at the bottom of each page without seeing in this case right here, page three.... Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22317.msg157661.html#msg157661

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:54:32 am by cache »

Always set your detector knobs on high dedication, higher devotion and at the highest persistence

Seconds Of Madness   Monster Munch   Military Snow  
Offline CoinZapperTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Tejon, Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Teknetics G2.
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 08:06:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Cache, for leaving the fold for me. You didn't have too, and for that I comend you. You are a gentleman. Back to this great hobby we all call metal detecting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22317.msg157665.html#msg157665

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 08:13:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian, is it more important to have a sale item relevant to this hobby rather than try to clarify whether or not the posting is commercial in nature? People have announced new items here like the Ace 350 and other fine instruments without their being involved in the company. Assuming that is all right, then relevance should be the key. Selling a goat is not really related to treasure hunting but certainly the announcement of a long awaited new model of detector is something acceptable.

I'm pretty sure I have posted links to KellyCo and to Garratt in my not so distant past. During the discussion, the link seemed very relevant.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22317.msg157667.html#msg157667

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 08:19:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Christian, is it more important to have a sale item relevant to this hobby rather than try to clarify whether or not the posting is commercial in nature? People have announced new items here like the Ace 350 and other fine instruments without their being involved in the company. Assuming that is all right, then relevance should be the key. Selling a goat is not really related to treasure hunting but certainly the announcement of a long awaited new model of detector is something acceptable.

I'm pretty sure I have posted links to KellyCo and to Garratt in my not so distant past. During the discussion, the link seemed very relevant.

What I was refering to is that if somebody (= company owner etc.) came here to advertize only HIS products for commercial profit then he should consider supporting the board through a paid advertisement.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22317.msg157672.html#msg157672

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 08:22:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
What I was refering to is that if somebody (= company owner etc.) came here to advertize only HIS products for commercial profit then he should consider supporting the board through a paid advertisement.

I surely do agree with that, Christian.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22317.msg157675.html#msg157675

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: