[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Curt(MI)Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: June 02, 2010, 09:51:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am trying to download the schematic from the 3rd frame down for the Judge 1 and it doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/vlf_designs/archive_of_lost_schematics-t3211.0.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg97677.html#msg97677

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:07:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here's one to try.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg100937.html#msg100937

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

judge_2.0.jpg

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline morgane
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Lebanon

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

c scope metadec
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 11:07:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi i am new here i would like to have a schematic diagram for coinmaster 6000/d metal detector would you mind thaks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg100955.html#msg100955

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 04:03:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by morgane
hi i am new here i would like to have a schematic diagram for coinmaster 6000/d metal detector would you mind thaks

Good luck with that. Here's what I have. I hope it's what you're looking for.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg100973.html#msg100973

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

6000 pdf.zip

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Eugene52
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 09:19:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Another pdf "modified schematic" file of 6000/D was posted here also . I am looking for it now .

HH....Eugene
Quote:Posted by morgane

Hello morgane and Everyone . What series did you need ? 1,2,3 ?
Here are a few more schematics below :

Best Regards.........Eugene
and part one of series 1:

HH............Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg101102.html#msg101102

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

6000 D series 2.pdf
CM 6000 D S1 2_2.pdf
CM 6000 D S1.pdf

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline easybeast
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

white 6000d
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 06:42:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Eugene and everyone Smiley haha,

just wondering if you have a diagram for the white coinmaster 6/DB, and just a question for you theses potentiometers in the coinmaster 6/DB & coinmaster 6000/D series2 HM are they log or linear ones and how do i view your collections of schematics Smiley .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg116685.html#msg116685

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 09:17:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by easybeast
Hi Eugene and everyone Smiley haha,

just wondering if you have a diagram for the white coinmaster 6/DB, and just a question for you theses potentiometers in the coinmaster 6/DB & coinmaster 6000/D series2 HM are they log or linear ones and how do i view your collections of schematics Smiley .

No one is holding out on you, mate. If we had one, we would have posted it. So far, in this thread alone, 6 different schematics have been posted. Download them and see if one is close.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg116787.html#msg116787

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline easybeast
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

white 6000d
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 03:48:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi GoldDigger!

Did i say Eugene is holding out on me, i take it you have had a stressfull day and miss read of what i asked.  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg116818.html#msg116818

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 10:58:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by easybeast
Hi GoldDigger!

Did i say Eugene is holding out on me, i take it you have had a stressfull day and miss read of what i asked.  Wink

No misreading and no stressful day. Stick to your day job.

I commented as I did because of the number of places you have asked for the same or similar information. In fact, aside from this reply, every one of your posts here has been asking for just about the same thing. Not only do you need information on the first machine you had but you went out and got two more which also need schematics. I get the idea that you're not a technician either so after you get them you're probably going to start endless threads about how to fix them.

So far, several different schematics for that very model have been posted here but for some reason they're not good enough. Believe it or not, nobody is holding out on you. Yes, I said it again. It has to be said. You can rest assured that asking ONCE will do the job. There's no need to make a career out of asking about the schematic.

You might have noticed that I am a moderator on these forums. I will now also tell you that there are several of us who are very competent in the area of the design and function of metal detectors. My job as moderator is twofold. One, I help to keep things on an even keel here. Two, I try to do my best to see that each user is helped. It becomes difficult to help you if you post the same question in several places. If someone DOES happen to post the exact schematic you need, chances are good that YOU will find it because you can see replies to your own posts. The poor guys who are looking around for you might not see the correct schematic and post another in some other place. In other words, you are causing others to waste their time for no reason.

Let me now direct you to a very helpful site. Judging by your posts, it may not help you but a technical person would love it.

Please Register or Login

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/

Sign up there and when you are a full member (free) you can search on White's Electronics in Sweet Home, Oregon and see every last patent ever applied for or granted to them. Your machine will be there. Good luck.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg116889.html#msg116889

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:09:12 am by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline easybeast
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

white 6000d
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 02:46:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

WOWW! you wrote me a letter!  Wink

Awsome just shows you realy care! 
Yes i did asked of infomation that is similar, and yes 80% of people do ask of the same information that is similar (regardless of the brand name) as the outlay of these metal detectors havent changed all that much over the years (white coinmaster 6 series) but there are changes and there are mods as well.

No iam not a technician i havent got a special peace of paper that says iam certified to fry something before i do some research about it "try before you fry".

The reason as you should be aware as stated above it isnt that they arnt good enuff it's just though's rotten patents that alter or add ajustments to there block diagrams to try to improve things thats why i added patent numbers to help things alone.

And no i didnt take the awarness that you are a moderator of theses forums i dont use the website all that much and this is reinforced of the fact iam not a full memeber yet!
and yes it good that there are several that are competent in this erea it dosnt hurt to ask of advise thats how we learn and gather more knowlage!!

And iam sorry that i ask of the same infomation over and over again its a bit monotonies isnt it.

Thankyou for redirecting me to a helpful site must mean your a helpful person as stated in your reply, MMMMmm i did sate patent numbers didnt i, fundamental things arn't they  Great

a joke "what do you get when you cross a resistor with a capacitor", answer "foil".

Oh my day job yah iam a taxi driver, i drive alsorts of people around dosnt mean iam incompetent.

But there is one thing "i can't spell" to good though its a shame you didnt pick this up in my posting.

But hay i forgive you as iam not one to hold a grugg but knowlage and were i dont i ask!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15243.msg117178.html#msg117178

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: