[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline mickschuss
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 05:11:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have the DX-1 on my Whites MXT. I can't say enough about the probe. It pinpoints perfect and is very accurate. My friend had the probe on his MXT. I did some research and ended up purchasing it through a local dealer in my area. Treasure recovery for the depth is accurate and a  feature to consider when time is a factor. Great tool.  Police

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2863.msg153072.html#msg153072

Offline maxwedge
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab GT
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 03:04:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

HI.

THE BEST MONEY I'VE SPENT ON MY SOVEREIGN GT WAS A PROBE. WHEN YOU ARE DIGGING DOWN IN THE GROUND, IT SAVES YOU SO MUCH TIME IN PINPOINTING. THE S-1 PROBE USES THE GT'S ELECTRONICS AND YOU HAVE THE SAME SOUNDS THAT THE DETECTOR USES. I DON'T USE DISCRIMINATION, BUT THE GT IGNORES SMALL IRON ANYWAY, SO I JUST HEAR GOOD TARGET SOUNDS WHILE USING THE PROBE. IT SAVES YOU SO MUCH TIME, AND HELPS YOU TO KEEP FROM DAMAGING A COIN WHILE DIGGING. MY PROBE WILL REACH OUT ABOUT 3 TO 3.5 INCHES SO WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO A COIN, YOU CAN BE CAREFUL. IF I WERE TO BUY ANOTHER DETECTOR, I'D MAKE SURE THAT SUNRAY MADE A PROBE FOR IT. GOOD LUCK-MARK

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2863.msg156181.html#msg156181

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 01:55:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

I realize that this is an older thread but it does seem to keep coming back up as far as what people think about the SunRay inline probe as well as if they own it or don't.  Maybe they've owned one in the past or plan to in the future.  Be it an inline probe or a stand alone pinpointer/probe they are all useful in my opinion and very handy at times.  I found the inline probes to be handy enough that not only do I have one on my DFX but it was also the first thing I picked up for my E-Trac as well.  You just can't beat those SunRay inline probes! Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2863.msg156444.html#msg156444

Stringfrenzy

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: