[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: January 29, 2009, 08:15:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Deleted

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22775.html#msg22775

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:46:37 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:17:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome aboard

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22776.html#msg22776

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 08:22:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Outback!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22778.html#msg22778

Offline Simpson
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

France

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XP Goldmaxx
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 02:14:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Wyatt,

welcome to THunting.com and nice to see you being a new moderator! I live in France where youfind many traces of the Kinghts Templar. However I did not know yet they ever went to America before their organization got banned. From when do you think your site dates?

Regards,

Alain

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22786.html#msg22786

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 02:01:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Biil,

also Welcome from me and thanks for contribution to the board as a moderator! We all appreciate it and look forward to reading your interesting stories and thoughts.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22833.html#msg22833

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 02:11:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Wyatt Westwood

Im working a site right now that has the raised relief stone image of a green grail cup at the site. It has another rasied relief of two knights on one horse and a wizard standing in front of the horse. This is the side of a rock chair of the Wizard which may cover an entrance to a chamber.

The site contains a large Skull profile made from rock with a large clear Roman numeral "75".

Next to the numeral is a rock carved Horses head with a white cresent moon on its side and its tongue hanging out as if thirsty.

The site is set up to pay tribute to the Sun and Moon.

What does anyone think and whats your imput?

Do you have any pictures of this so we can see it in context to everything else?

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22835.html#msg22835

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 06:07:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the warm welcome Christian, Alain and Steve.

To answer your question Alain I'm trying to date the site as we talk. I have no idea as to when it was built. I assume it was part of the Spanish conquest and the quest for Gold Mines here during the 15-16 hundreds or maybe earlier, I'm not quite sure yet. The Spanish used Free Masons to hide the Kings Gold Mines and the Royal Fifth. They utilized a sort of open air masonry to monument and survey a site for mining or to construct vaults. Ive been working the sites since about 2002 and tried to find out which Free Mason order had set it up because it has many representations of each order there. Only recently did I find the referrence to the Templars.

Last Sunday actually.

Steve,

To answer your question not at this time. I can't release the photo's of the site as it would give out information that is to important to post openly on a forum or anywhere for that matter. If Im correct about the importance of the sites the photo's may never be published just destroyed. I believe it to hold the answer to the lost world wide Treasury vault system of the Templars so you can see my point. I may post the picture of the Green Grail Cup though. I don't think that would be to revealing. I can however discuss it and explain it to you the way Im doing now which is very open and revealing to all of you. The way they set the sites up requires an education of the art they invented to do this and that requires years of study to master. I have not yet even mastered it myself to the fullest extent. Ive spent eight years of my life studying in the field at the actual sites.

Im going to the sites again this weekend to photograph the new imblems like the Green Grail cup. I got so excited about it last Sunday I brought my camera but forgot my camera card. These sites are set up in extremely rough country and the Masons made them that way for a purpose. These sites were a Gold Mining district that must have been or is still a very rich vein of the precious metal as they spent a lot of time there transforming the landscape using a technique known as "Infinity" to hide the clues to the Treasures.

De Re Metallica was the Roman method of Gold Mining used by the Templars and many other groups. De Re Metallica was used for stripping the land to the bedrock and searching for Gold by following and mapping seams and veins of Quartz. It requires massive amounts of Indian or native Slaves and many years of work. It was the only method used up until a few centuries ago.

They incorporated Metallica into "Infinity" to sculpt the landscape as they prospected and map the mine entrances and vault sites with Magical Free Mason over tones. The signs and symbols are very hard for the average person to see and even harder for someone experienced with the system like me to interpret. Even with the gigabits of photos I have in my research database I still have to go back and look at them many times to interpret more of the language as I become more educated in the art through actual experience.

Best,

Wyatt

PS:
I can draw a diagram showing how it works if you like. Im not much of an artist but I can try to help you see the symbols as they were made.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg22853.html#msg22853

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:13:06 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 03:02:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

UPDATE:

I spent the better half of Saturday at the Templar site photographing the map system again for the 60 or so times that I've hiked there.

I took a good photo of the Green Grail cup that I missed the last time because of my camera card.

At this point I think I may have found the keys to the map site and don't think posting photo's on here would be the way to prove or disprove it. As a matter of practical knowledge I don't post photo's anymore on the web.

All I can say is that this site is very Templar in construction. The Wizard is holding a Goose in one arm and an Eagle in the other. The Goose represents Geb the Egyptian God of Agriculture,
and the Eagle represents the sky eye of God.

The map system is multi-leveled and timed. It works in 360 degrees. They spent an awful lot of time here constructing this complicated map out of bed rock.

Sorry, I can't post photo's but it's my own policy developed from being ripped off by internet thieves stealing my copyrighted photographic material.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23139.html#msg23139

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 08:56:44 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 03:28:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That is your choice and i respect it

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23142.html#msg23142

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 09:14:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Outback.

Ill discuss anything at all about the Templars in this country.

Im going back this week. I think I may have found a hidden entrance marked by the map system. This mountain has natural caves all over it. I found another entrance on the other side of it but I was not small enough to enter. They must have used small Indian boys to climb in there and retrieve whatever they needed like a map. I went a short distance back but it was blocked by a small cave in. You had to go up through a smaller hole to get in. I could feel the cold damp air coming out of the cave and hear water running. There were Bats in there too. They weren't to happy about me being there.

I spotted a Mountain Lion up there the other day. They have become so out of control you can kill them with a permit year round. The Lions attack people all the time out here in the boonies. I always carry a firearm for fear of Bear or Lion. Or dead beat Drug Runners and Border Agents. I've been shot at a time or two down by the border of Mexico. Usually when Im down there Thunting.

Capt Bill knows the drill down there.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23162.html#msg23162

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: