[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm guessing there may be a Treasure connection between the the  burial sites of the Knights Templar, and the more modern, Knights of The Golden Circle. (KGC). 

Arizona, certainly appears to have experienced some Ancient history rarely spoken of by  modern historians.  I have heard of some interesting finds in Arizona. An Iron Pen quill, dated 1AD, was found  near Quartzite. Early Egyptian artifacts have been reported to have been found near Erhenberg, and up the Colorado river in the Grand Canyon area.

I would suggest that a seaport existed at Erhenberg, Az, nearly 3000 years ago, with trade from as far away as Egypt, with Copper & Gold being mined in that area.

KGC, and possibly Templar Treasure, might be buried in the area of Wickenburg.

A friend recently found stick figure carvings, of what could have been the Ark of the covenant? As far fetched as the idea of The Ark of the Covenant, being in this country has been to me in the past, I am now considering the remote possibility of it being in Arizona.

I wish you luck in correctly dating and interpreting the markings you have found. The possibilities are intriguing.   Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23164.html#msg23164

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 05:58:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Colorado river was navigable up to Needles/Fort Mohave as late as the early 1900 hundreds. The Colorado is a snow melt river with seasonal floods downstream. The damn work has it just a trickle now. It also would run back and forth between the channel it is using now and a channel through the Salton Sea basin from time to time, forming a lake in the Salton Sea basin which would dry up when the flow changed back. I have seen a number of things that have Hebrew writing on them in southwest as well as the Egyptian and Nordic further north and east. The oldest skeletal remains found in North America are of Nordic types, tall big boned, and tiny dwarf people of about three feet. The Chinese also had huge barge cities of tens of thousand people that explored most of the world thousands of years ago. Many native peoples along the coasts world wide have Chinese DNA mixed in. The ancient ruins and channel system that is in the Phoenix area predates modern history and is thought to have sustained up to forty thousand people. The ocean water height has changed by some three hundred feet several times within the history of humans on earth. Ancient human activity is only hinted at by the few things exposed on land and buried beneath the waves. They remain inconvenient truths to the so called modern archeologist lost in religious mambo jumble and sexual depravity. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23173.html#msg23173

Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 04:10:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome Dell,

I agree that the KGC had some presence here and elsewhere. My family was once anti-KGC. My distant relative is Zackory Taylor.

I've talked with Bob Brewer a bit after reading his book. He is quite a fellow.

I went back to the site yesterday and continued to map out the markers they left surrounding the vault hiding place. I discovered a previously unknown marker a simple pile of rocks. This would normally just be a mining claim marker except it is not set up on the same numeric distance as a claim markers would be so I took it to be important. They have a distance of 262.5 feet apart or about 105 vara. The numerical sign says 105 pie or possibly vara. There was another marker that resembled the pile of rocks only made out of solid bedrock and it came out to exactly 262.5 feet or 105 vara!

I triangulated to both sides of the piles and low and behold came to one of the same spots I had earlier measured to be 105 vara from the numerical sign at the Skull.

105 pie is 96 feet.

105 vara is 262.5 feet.

I then tried to locate the other markers left by the Knights for locating the entrance to the Treasure Vault.

The reason I know its a vault is the actual two Keys symbols at two spots. I only knew of one before yesterday until I found the other set of keys symbol. The marker is small and insignificate but it was signified as being important by the degrees of the magnetic compass. The marker was set up by magnetic north-south and off by over 3 to 4 degrees which tells me the site is about 700-1000 years old. Three eights of a degree per one hundred years. 3 and six eights degrees to the east for a millennium of time.

Behind the the small rectangle rock marker hidden in a cupped out area of the bedrock was one of the final alpha markers! From my only photo of that marker it looks to be a Mini Map with the letter P.

So I have some digging to do next time. This would only be the second time in eight years I've found a spot worthy of disturbing the soil. The other time I found a laid out cross on top of a small mountain foot hill and my wife and I were up there in the middle of a lightning storm digging at night until 4:00 am! We hit bedrock at the five foot level and that was it. We filled it back in and made it look natural and left. The Treasure site contains a cross laid out by bedrock carvings of a Horse, Aligator, Dog and a Skull with an all seeing eye of God! The Wizard site has a profile Skull cut out of bedrock. This is what you see while viewing the numeral 105 in the background.

The Wizard site is set up with a mini map that has an M an P and a Q with a numeral 1 between the M and P. The P has a line drawn from it to what looks like a six pointed star.

The letter I found yesterday was another M hidden where you normally wouldn't look.

So.......

It looks as though I have finally found the spot to measure 105 vara or pie from!

Its about time too!

Update again Gentleman,

I have discovered the hidden mini map that goes to the Grail Cup! I was going back there today but I woke up sick and do not want to go up there in that condition.

The Map is just under the cup and hidden with Templar magic!

I will keep you posted on my success.

I see the Oak Island Treasure is much teh same as this.

Wish me luck,

Best,

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23398.html#msg23398

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 05:53:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt, you certainly have my best wishes.  Please look out for Booby traps.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23401.html#msg23401

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 06:58:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Wyatt. I am very interested in the philosophy of the Green Grail Cup. Could you post a link to the story on the net? I can't find it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23407.html#msg23407

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 10:40:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello again Gentleman,

Below is an image of me attempting to go out to the Green Grail Site today. The weather stopped me cold with an ice storm so I had to retreat back out of the desert.

I have that link for you salvor6:

Please Register or Login

Green Grail

You can also find it at the philosophical research society.

Im finding out more about the Grail site than ever before now. I realize that if this site is dated from 700-900 years ago this may well be the lost remnants of the hunted Knights Templar that sailed away after Jacques Molay was arrested. No one ever found out or proved beyond a doubt where they went. Some say northern Spain and others say the vanished off the face of the Earth. They may have ended up right here.

Im not much of the Templar Grand Wizardry or spell casting with the hand signs type of person so if you guys know of someone that can answer some of the bizarre questions I may have feel free to put me in touch. Thanks for the encouragement Dell. Ive been looking out for the death traps since the very beginning. Actually if you do this type of hunting proper your always hunting around, under or near death traps so its very important to stay alert.

The symbols they use and the way they do this is amazing. They give you a map made out or nature of the natural scenery. If you have six points of reference in space you can locate the exact spot when someone gives you the proper coordinates. The way to view the systems from these points is by distance, angle and time of day or lighting on the map system. In other words it works based on time, location, angle, measurement and optics.

The Wizards used Emblems, Talismans, Sigils, Spells, Gnomes, Trolls, Shape Shifters, Colors, Symbolics and Magic. The worshiped  Bastet the Egyptian cat sun goddess and constructed the temple in her Honor complete with an intricate sun dial map system for time.

Infinity the Treasure Vault and Gold Mining system inner locked with all the other systems formed the basics for the Templar system. A complete system with in many other systems and buried for all eternity.

The Knights Templars must be guarding the greatest Treasures in History right here at this spot.

Wyatt

Good Day fellow Grail Seekers and Treasure Hunters.

{alt}  {alt}

The Blue and Green Holy Grails

Enjoy fellow Treasure Hunters.

The true hunt for the Holy Grail of all Treasures has begun here in Arizona many years ago.

These will only be up for a few days and Ill take them down so check it out quickly.

{alt}

Best,

{alt}

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23668.html#msg23668
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292/peligroza/290180_max.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292/peligroza/GREEN-GRAIL.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292/peligroza/Templarsign.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292/peligroza/HorseThumb.jpg

« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 08:26:42 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 11:23:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Christian,

The marks used are limited to the imagination as the terrain and rock changes for every site.
Since they were strip mining the area's looking for Gold (De Re Metallica) they had the opportunity to manufacture signs and symbols any way they liked. Each group that came after the first ones modified the various symbols to suit their needs for any given spot.

I believe that various orders of Masons that came over here had it's style of this language. Using the sun and shadow as a tool for completing hidden messages they only needed a partial symbol or sign to convey that message to fellow Free Masons that came later on thus the Cats Eye symbol was born. That symbol tells you to use your imagination to assemble the rest of the symbol in your head.

They would  use a sun sign for the top part of a man and the shadow as his bottom for an example.

They also used color and rock or moss to complete a symbol or profile head. They loved profile head symbols and some of them are very important while others only give instructions to continue along the trail towards the campsite, vault or gold mine.

This rock, sun, shadow, color and symbolic map is one example of the craft and workmanship they used.

Always Green Goose or Goslings symbols were used to symbolize Geb.

Best,

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg23841.html#msg23841

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:26:16 am by Wyatt Westwood »
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 03:20:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Max,

No one knows of these treasures including the Free Masons. This type of ancient magic and Templar Masonry has been lost in history.

I'm not a freemason.

My Chiropractor is a 33rd degree scottish rite and he's never seen or heard of it either. I use him for my symbol interpretations and philosopy. But even he says that the site I'm working has a treasure vault which is symbolized by the keys.

The modern type freemasonry is no where close to this type of ancient wizardry and dark / white magical practices.

I just returned from another day at the site and more photo's of the secret mural with the map in it's pictures.

After calculating the old measuring distances to modern distances I began the task of pin pointing the possible sites to probe. Each area will be probed and dug a little to see if it's been dug before or not. I own a white 808 deep seeker so I'll be employing that instrument soon.

I've never used it at this site before. Reason is I like the hunt!

If it was that easy it wouldn't be fun.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg25181.html#msg25181

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Update on the Grail Treasure Site:

Well just like some Indiana Jones Sequel Ive been hot on the trail of this Holy Grail of a Treasure for seven hard years of raw Desert and deadly Mountain terrain searching!

Indiana Jones inspired millions of would be Treasure Hunters into action. I'll never forget that first movie and then all those great sequels!

I think more than anything 911 probably inspired some of us to seek the unknown and forgotten knowledge. Little did I know I'd be caught in the web of the Wizard Master Knights of Templar!

It did not start out that way.

I was looking for Treasures and old Gold Mines left here in Arizona Territory by the Spaniards.

Not knowing the truth about the whole picture was what bugged me from the beginning. My research all started in the Library as most students would and quickly accelerated to encompass the State Historical Society / Museum. Just like any would be Archaeologist you need to start somewhere and known knowledge is the place to do it.

I became familiar with the DRSW (DATA REPOSITORY SOUTHWEST) and its summaries explained in English.

I searched for and found a key pivotal Archaeologist in the local histories of Tucson and all of Arizona.  I discovered some of his papers, drawings and maps at local and distant locations. And, a mysterious CIA man called me out of the clear blue sky from a Doctors visit of all things and told me a fantastic tale of a Petroglyph Treasure Map right north of our location!

This map he had discovered in 1948 as an eight year old boy. He eventually told me of the location and once I arrived there to my horror the rock Treasure Map was broken and the whole middle section was missing! Someone had stolen the prize drawing of the rock which was the large Crown and cross with the one word, "ORO". Probably carried it off for landscape in their back yard!

I spent the next nine grueling months in the deserts and mountain ranges following the map and all the monuments left for direction and finally discovered my first Templar Camp Site! This I found with the first map system but I had not even scratched the surface of the system yet and what was in store was much larger, took longer, and way harder to decipher!

But what was amazing is this gave me the tools to start down the road of this secret symbolic Templar trail that lead me to what could end up being one of the greatest Treasure discoveries of all time right here in the good old US of A!

The following will be copyrighted to me and only me, Wyatt Bill Westwood.

The Holy Grail area is hard to get to. Not to long a hike but hard. The mountain range is harsh and you don't want to be there in the summer heat. The Mohave Rattle Snakes, Scorpions, Gila Monsters, Fire Ants, and Killer Bee's are everywhere then.

Ive spent long days at the location over many years.  At times in the middle of the searing heat.  It was a place I discovered by accident while riding in the Desert one lazy day. The thing is that I knew this place was very special. I could see it and feel it in my soul!

Later on I would doubt my own senses and judgements many times. But something would always bring me back there. Maybe it was the undying thirst for lost ancient secrets or the hard headedness of my Missouri born head but either way I knew in my own mind there was a level of secret Sorcerer's knowledge I was not yet prepared by learning to see at that time.

It takes years to develop the knowing of the ways in these deeply philosophical, biblical and historic allegories of the secret craft..

The location is surrounded by the eternal waters of life. These are the waters of the Grail itself!

It seeps from everything at the right time. Rock, Moss, Dirt it comes from everywhere!

The green man is all over represented by GEB the angry clipped Goose or the great "Cackler". GEB is a danger sign that the Treasure location will be death trapped with the consequences being great. If the Goose is awoken, then the whole damn mountain is rigged to come down on top of your head! That's one ornery damn Goose!

Your guided by the footsteps of YWAHF. His name is embedded in everything you see but only certain combinations will give verification that have a Knights Templar Treasure vault encampment!

Once there you are instructed by secret signs from the Godhead to the Map Construction camp.

This is the camp site of importance.

You then follow the Golden Bowl or Golden Skull. This gives you the direction to the Praying Prophets. Follow the Praying Prophets for only they can see the future of your true destiny.

From that point on the way will be shown by the six elements. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Sun, Shadow.
Each element is a formed spirit or trapped demon. All colors are used and all plants may have meaning so one must keep an open Tiger or Lion's Eye of sight. Telescopes and Spy Glasses.

Evil Death Spells are cast right into the rocks in the forms of dark shapes. Some give direction but most lead to Mohave Desert Rattler Dens!

The main builders of the Garden of GEB are the Praying Prophet Monks. They lead the way to the White Magic Spells also cast in the rock by carving. These Prophet Monks are of the Praying Mantis category. They have heads like a Mantis or Mantid and bodies of a Human. They guard the secret chambers too. But mainly they are guides through the death fall rocks. Other Guardian spirits are disembodied heads with Lion or Tiger Eyes.
I have a photo of one of these. Maybe I should post it?

The Mantis lead you on the path of light through the dark demonic spell casts, death traps, and profile head morphing's of the elongated dark bodied demon's souls trapped in the stone for all eternity to guard the Grail. These shadow souls in that area are formed of the Black Rock with the water flowing over it. They morph into human shapes and give instructions in coded symbols to various spots of worship. In the Holy Grail garden of life full and flowing with the water and giver of eternal life. Waters of the Holy Grail and the Fountains of Youth all in one!

I have never personally sampled the Grail water myself. I don't believe that Im worthy of it.

This magical Holy place contains keys to other lost secrets of time.

Druid magic.

People of the Stone Magic!

The Magic used at the Grail site is unlike anything ever seen before now!

Small botanical gardens utilizing multitudes of color arrangements set up as the Japanese do with the Bonzi trees in their miniature gardens.
The places contain magic beyond belief!
Its a miniature paradise!

What Ive discovered is none other than the Sorcerer's Stone!
This is the seat of the ultimate Prophet! The Knight Wizard Templar! He and only he holds the key to the secret chambers of knowledge. The ancient art and sciences of Alchemy and the Magic of the Wizard Knight Templar!

Whatever the Treasure hunt encounters it will be the most exciting true adventure I or anyone has ever experienced and Im glad to have people like you tagging along looking for fortune and glory because this is Knights Templar Treasure Hunt reality show 101!

Indiana Jones step aside, make room for Wyatt Bill and the First Crusade!

The Best of everything to you all,

Holy Grail Finder and soon possible Wizard Knight of Templar,

Wyatt Bill Westwood

@Copyright 2009 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg25208.html#msg25208

« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 08:33:01 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting