[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 06:10:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Have to agree with Cornelius. Wyatt post way to much info on his projects. I have been doing this for 40 years and would never let out that much info.
Plus deleteing post because you do not agree is wrong. I may have to rethink my time here if that goes on.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29264.html#msg29264

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 06:19:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

well i'm done with this thread,i'm not into fantasy reading and not looking to debate something so ridiculous(trolls,evil spirits,waters of the grail,and such)but good luck mr westwood,i wish you nothing but good luck.i would bet that gboy finds his golden budda first before anything happens here.if you do read some more research material check this one out

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29266.html#msg29266

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Dumbledore.jpg

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 04:10:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

First off Bomber your the one being ridiculous not me.

Im just trying to explain the logistics of the system not give you a lesson in how or what to believe in the spirit world or magic.

Unlike another Treasure Hunter on this forum I don't claim to have hundreds of sites just the one that may lead to other sites world wide if it is proven to be. I don't know that for sure yet. Until then Im not going to give away my hard earned secrets. Once I find out it's the only one with this type of system and I find the vault I will show it on here, I promise.

Seldom your kind of butting in where you have no business being too. Let your comments be posted elsewhere.

I'll call you if I need you.

Right now I don't.

Which is it Guys?

Do I post to much of my evidence on here?

Or, not enough evidence to back my Trail system claims?

What claims would that be now?

That I have found and decoded part of a fantastic trail and map system? This is true but nothing more than just that.

A system of trails.

I do nothing about it?

I have been and continue to be physically on that Templar site most of my truly free time and you say I don't do anything with my knowledge?

Or do you mean by not openly giving up my secret's to a web forum I'm not playing the forum gotcha game?

I didnt erase your post Bomber because I dont agree with you. You were just making out of context random comments called cheap shots but repeating it over again without asking a real question. Just a gotcha comment.

The gotcha comment by you was about magic. You were skeptical about my theories and wanted to know about Harry Potter's magic which has nothing to do with the type of magic used in Infintiy. You wanted me to post more of my evidence which Seldom is saying I post to much of.

If you have a question you should ask me not make sarcastic comments about how much I should post or whether or not it's to your liking as real evidence.

I'm not by any means playing a "Gboy" game. I have asked no one for money. I'm not trying to convince you of a fictitious Treasure that has been proven to be just that. I have not claimed that anyone else has found some treasure already so you will believe it to be true and shower me with money.

All I've done is tell you about this system called infinity the Jesuit Templars used to hide their treasures and gold mines and the De Re Metallica a Roman Mining System. This is what I follow and try and decode along the way. My adventures while doing this is what I've posted on here. I have not claimed to have found any treasure at all just the systems they left to follow. This is not the same as "Gboy" and I don't like your analogies of me and Gboy.

So your telling me to show all of you real evidence or I'll be just like Gboy!

Gee, I guess I'll do just that, NOT!!

By the way Seldom if this offends you and you must leave again like you did with treasure net you must have a very low threshold of pain.

If you can't stand to see a post deleted that you probably haven't even read or know what it's content is I don't know what to tell you Dude!

Sounds like a dogpile to me?

Hang in there and stay tuned you'll be OK.

But what I don't see from any of you is your evidence on here of anything at all that either one of you have.

Seldom you say you found a treasure on Padre Island so lets see it home boy!
Prove it! Post those photo's on here.

Now here's a real live treasure finder so tell him to post his proof Bomber!

I have already posted many photo's on here including a Templar Wizard Map with the interpretation so I must say what your all trying to do here is kinda dumb and everyone can see right through it.

Threats of leaving the forum, comparing me to other trolls, and telling me that I crave attention by writing is not the way to get anyone to post photo's like I have.

But just to show you I'm an all right guy and willing to work with all here I'll see if I have other Templar Maps I can post for you guys to see.

You want proof I have plenty!

Is that OK with all of you or will that start another bombardment from the Bomber and his buddies?

The photo's I'm going to post on here are not the Sorcerers Stone just Templar Wizard maps.

I may never post that photo unless it proves to be worthless then I would do it in a heart beat!

Until then youll need to wait and believe what I do post in photo's.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29723.html#msg29723

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:02:15 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 04:23:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Do you attack me Wyatt ? I am known to speakout about my feelings on a subject . If you are happy chasing ,, signs ,, so be it . To me , quite familiar with the Templars , I just smile and enjoy your posts .    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29727.html#msg29727

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:25:29 pm by Cornelius »
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 04:42:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Excuse me Cornelius, you attacked me first,

I thought you posted this:

"Bomber . These posts by Wyatt put a smile on my face . Another fake story that is only put on this forum to draw a lot of attention to the writer, Wyatt . Usually this is the only thing Wyatt has . Wyatt craves attention and should not be taken seriously ( at least not by me ) .  Let Wyatt post his findings and just smile !    Cornelius"

Is this not an attack on my stories, knowledge and credibility?

You are saying to Bomber that the only thing I have is good stories and that I crave everyone's attention by posting so many of them. You go on to say I shouldn't be taken seriously as my stories apparently make you and others laugh out loud?

Are these not your words Cornelius or am I misunderstanding the complexity of your simple post?

If I wanted to draw attention to my writing I would write a book. If you think all I post is jokes you don't seem to get the punch lines.

I don't post on here often and I don't give away very much usable information to follow unless I gave the whole explanation of the system, which I haven't and will not.

If you are so well versed in the Knights Templar's that you laugh at me and others when they post lets see some of your knowledge about the Templar's history please Cornelius.

If you know so much please enlighten us with your brilliance!

Show me where you think I'm wrong or where you think I'm right.

So far I've seen nothing but rhetoric and no physical evidence like photo's I have in my arsenal.

I'm not trying to get into an argument or a fight but like I said before I don't back down from anyone that takes me to task.

Especially if they call my credibility and evidence laughable.

It seems to me I'm seeing hints of jealousy from those that don't have any evidence to back up their claims.

It seems to come with the territory.

Besides, you aren't taking this serious anyway right?

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg30253.html#msg30253

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 04:49:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt . I like your posts . I did not say they were laughable . I did however say that they put a smile on my face . More power to you when you dig in this story . I hope you will find what you are after . There is no hard feeling towards you . Do your thing and keep posting .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg30256.html#msg30256

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2009, 04:55:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Bomber . These post put a smile on my face . Another story that is only put on this forum to draw a lot of attention to the writer . Usually this is the only thing these guys have . They crave attention and should not be taken seriously ( at least not by me ) .  Let them post their findings and just smile !    Cornelius

Well he does post his findings ,,Thing is do you crave attention from oneliner posts like the above ,,,sorry its just what i and everyone else can see,,,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg30257.html#msg30257

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2009, 05:01:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Outback contrary to what you say  I never put one liners on this forum . Neither was the above . Contrary to most of your posts  . And as far as craving attention , don't we all ?   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg30260.html#msg30260

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2009, 08:04:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I prefer "Respect" over attention, any time.

Hey look, I  got all that into a  one liner. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg30287.html#msg30287

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 08:06:14 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline martin
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%