[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 08:36:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No Problem Martin,

I just went back there today so it's a good time to update. I was searching for more sun temples today as it's the day before the Summer Solstice so the direct sunlight produces different images then in winter. I had no luck with the sun but captured more than enough stacked shadow symbols to decode. I learned some philosopy about the Manna today. The ancients would eat the brains of the dead to gain their knowledge in the afterlife. The Indians would eat the hearts of the dead to gain the courage of battle.

The Templar ritual of the Bowl is similar to the drinking of wine from the Chalice. The Manna represents the Brain and the Bowl represents the Skull or housing for the brain. So to drink from the skullcap and to eat manna is symbolic to gaining knowledge and the Golden Bowl is to drink from and capture the courage of eating the heart. Symbolic of Templar Masonry. The Body and Blood of Christ.

Manna and Grail

Wyatt

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg36461.html#msg36461

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:38:07 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 07:04:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt-
I'm sorry I missed your posts; I've been following or (trying to) Templar stuff for over 40 yrs. It is a very interesting thing.

I'm posting to 'encourage' not 'discourage,' I would enjoy some of these posts I obviously missed and I presume there may be an archive where I might look them up, if I weren't so lazy!

I know where you are coming from, about the 'near death' stuff, I was in a serious car wreck, in 1975 and still have after effects such as wierd spelling, memory probs... now what was I saying... oh yes, I for one, DO want to hear more, proof or no proof. I'm sure every THer has their secrets, I know I do. Surely we two can not be exceptions, in that regard.

When you find what you are after, or not, I am hoping you kept records enough to publish a book! It would be good, maybe better than the ones NOW claimed to be fraudulent. It is for sure such instances of fraud do not help you, as it will tend to make some into disbelievers.

I'm sure, if you do write a book, there will be a rabid bunch of de-bunkers, after your credibility, too. Makes it more interesting to us "readers."

Hang in there and don't get burned by flamers.

Brian AKA goldigger (sort gold from sand/grain from chaff?)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg36669.html#msg36669

goldigger

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 11:29:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the shot of encouragement Brian.

I learned hard lessons early on not to trust anyone in the Treasure Hunting community and it probably helped me. Having a skeptic hiking along while decoding advanced Free Masonry does not help your research. It only sets you back.

Believe me, I know.

In order to keep an open mind to the viewing of landscape abstracts or the Templar language of "Treasure" one has to have total belief and absolute concentration with no critics standing beside you saying "Thats just a Similacra" of nature.

There are many similacra's in nature and thats the beauty of the Infinity system it uses nature as the mask to hide the real system.

I was talking with a well known Archeologist about my findings a few years back and everything I sent to him he classified as such. This was just an easy out for anyone that doesn't understand how the system works. Similars occur in nature so they use those similars to hide the Maps. Each Map leads to another and so on. Each Map has secret clues to the next step or next map and each map has it's stage of importance.

The Lybic Chain.

Like the picture I posted of the Holy Grail. Once you've reached that spot you're on top of one of the Templar Treasure Sites!

That's where the real fun begins!

I went out last weekend to one of my sites for some more research and found another very important piece of the map puzzle. It came with a price though. I over heated in the 107 degree heat, but, I did what I came to do and got the hell out of there!

I was sick for four days from the experience. Nice thing is though it gave me the next step in the map which to me is the Holy Grail of experiences. To find something left for an intellectual schooled in the Templar Languages of Infinity hundreds of years later!

What a rush!

How these amazing men did this to an entire mountain range while trench prospecting is beyond the normal grasp of an unschooled man. They were very devote Christians and servants of God.

Gold was there "Tuner" to God. So they stripped the land from horizon to horizon in search of it. They left the landscape abstract clues for other Templar Masons to find and follow.

Those clues are what I read and follow.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg38073.html#msg38073

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:37:30 pm by Christian »
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 06:59:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the shot of encouragement Brian.

I learned hard lessons early on not to trust anyone in the Treasure Hunting community and it probably helped me. Having a skeptic hiking along while decoding advanced Free Masonry does not help your research. It only sets you back.

> There is a lot of truth in this.... be careful who you trust... be as paranoid as is reasonable! Same with Placer mining and Prospecting.... I had a good bar located, back in the 80s and sais something to the wrong person, next summer, when I went back, someone had cleaned it out with a suction dredge (on floats, and suction dredges are highly illegal, here.)

In order to keep an open mind to the viewing of landscape abstracts or the Templar language of "Treasure" one has to have total belief and absolute concentration with no critics standing beside you saying "Thats just a Similacra" of nature.

There are many similacra's in nature and thats the beauty of the Infinity system it uses nature as the mask to hide the real system.

>The use of simulacra, in language, we call code.... these guys were good at it.

I was talking with a well known Archeologist about my findings a few years back and everything I sent to him he classified as such. This was just an easy out for anyone that doesn't understand how the system works. Similars occur in nature so they use those similars to hide the Maps. Each Map leads to another and so on. Each Map has secret clues to the next step or next map and each map has it's stage of importance.

>Yes, he listened, just in case you had something HE could use, and when he couldnt understand it, dismissed it, it happens all the time... maybe you should have been more paranoid.

The Lybic Chain.

Like the picture I posted of the Holy Grail. Once you've reached that spot you're on top of one of the Templar Treasure Sites!

That's where the real fun begins!

I went out last weekend to one of my sites for some more research and found another very important piece of the map puzzle. It came with a price though. I over heated in the 107 degree heat, but, I did what I came to do and got the hell out of there!

I was sick for four days from the experience. Nice thing is though it gave me the next step in the map which to me is the Holy Grail of experiences. To find something left for an intellectual schooled in the Templar Languages of Infinity hundreds of years later!

>You got to take your salt pills and a secret: caffeine causes short term water retention and thus its better to drink coffee, than straight water, there is a lower chance of heat stroke. Latest word on caffiene: it slows down Altzheimers and natural brain loss, and helps memory, in general.

>It is also good for liver protection... Im a type2 diabetic so drink coffee to protect my liver from the liver damaging diabetic medicine! Seems to work, so far.

How these amazing men did this to an entire mountain range while trench prospecting is beyond the normal grasp of an unschooled man. They were very devote Christians and servants of God.

Gold was there "Tuner" to God. So they stripped the land from horizon to horizon in search of it. They left the landscape abstract clues for other Templar Masons to find and follow.

Those clues are what I read and follow.

>What I find amazing about Masonry is that it is much older than Christianity.... how did the Masons ever get involved with Christianity?? Something else I wonder.... what is your aproximate location, in the world?? I havent been on this forum long enough to have a clue about that.

>If I had access to European sites, I would be out there, looking, too.

Brian AKA goldigger (also interested in Masons and cryptology as subjective.)

[/quote]

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg38116.html#msg38116

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:36:58 pm by Christian »

goldigger

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 10:54:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Brian,

The sites are all over the world, even in Europe. As a matter of fact Infinity came from Europe or was developed over there. I've seen it used all over the place but it's a true lost art.

Following and finding the proper sites for searching is a hard thing to do even over there where it may have came from. 

I think the process of Infinity was given to an Apprentice by a learned Master so not much is left to read about it in world Archives and Library's.

I gotten some of my information from partial pages on Infinity found while doing shipwreck research on the Spanish Treasure Fleet's that went down in Hurricanes. They used a variation of this system to hide recovered Spanish Treasures at the closet island next to the shipwreck until another ship could be sent to recover it. That's where one organization in Florida first learned about and studied it on one of the deserted islands. But that organization has some shady dealings and doesn't have the full backing of it's members and sponsors. I checked with the State about the statements made by them about the States Archeologoical backing and they disowned the claims and said they were in violation of law.

But information is information whether it's from good or bad sources so I use what I need and discard the rest.

I'll take info from wherever I can get it!

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg40632.html#msg40632

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 07:17:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt;

I found this post, somewhere else, by accident, thought I had missed it.... but here it is!

In fact I thought it was an ancient post, but it was in my Thunder Bird forum stuff. Funny

When you speak of Infinity, it sounds familiar and I may know it as something else, I mean an other name.

Give me a few hints, otherwise, Im lost! It sounds like the practice of the focusing of Intent.

That has many names and many practioners.

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg40673.html#msg40673

goldigger

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2009, 12:41:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

golddigger,

I know it by no other name, but, in a nutshell, Infinity means all encompassing or from Horizon to Horizon. In other words, during the prospecting of the land by strip mining they would taylor make the land itself including plants, hills, valley's and ridges as they went along to construct a manmade landscape you could hide anything in.

Using this method they would create optical illusion's that would resemble or copy various profiles or heads to guide you to a campsite, water, mine, treasure, Ranchera, Vista or Presidio.

In the beginning they were concerned about Indian attacks so they used mountain ranges as strongholds for their staging area. Mining was done by surveying and stripping of the land by Indian slave Labor.

If you have a different term that may be the same as Infinity maybe it is known by another name.

The only other term that I've heard about is All Seeing or Eye of God. Maybe Triangle or three tier system?

Remember, they had no flight back then so everything was done from mountain tops or hills. Using this method they would plot land and spend years exploring every inche of it for gold. Thus Infinity meant as far as you can see from horizon to horizon.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg41240.html#msg41240

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 12:37:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt;

It sounds interesting, but Infinity must have taken a lot of energy, also the Indians, South West anyway, had a system that would combat Infinity...call Stopping the World. This was available to certain medicine men, not the general population.

The similar state of nagual takes a lot of energy, also, however, the potentials are intriguing, some methods take less energy, and if the state (?) of infinity persists, certainly, stopping the world would reveal  actuallity.

If you can manage the simpler, low energy, effect, of stopping the world, it IS rather startling!

Try it, you will like it.

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg41330.html#msg41330

goldigger

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2009, 12:11:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In other words:

"The Hand of God"

But stopping the world, or did you mean stomping the World, would be a hard thing to do unless you master time. Now I don't think the Templars could stop time, maybe they could with magic, it seems to me they thought they could.

The concept of Infinity was an earthly concept connected to landscape reconstruction.

I don't know if it went beyond that or not. I do know the magic they used was influenced by ancient Gods not tied to the Modern Catholic Church but the old Roman ways.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg46102.html#msg46102

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2009, 12:28:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
In other words, during the prospecting of the land by strip mining they would taylor make the land itself including plants, hills, valley's and ridges as they went along to construct a manmade landscape you could hide anything in.

I've noticed the KGC appear to have been doing the same thing with  concealing their depositories in the 1800's   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg46105.html#msg46105

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: