[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bubby-joeTopic starter
Knight
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

bounty hunter, garrett, rat shack,(retired)cen tech hand held, new tesoro sand shark and ACE250 for the wife
« on: March 14, 2012, 01:44:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

My first impression is it is large and heavy.  The hard wired coil removes the versatility of being able to change the coil to match my different hunting grounds (large negative feature).  And my personal favourite is the very heavy hard wired ill fitting heavy headphones, they are also very shallow from the soft cup to the hard inner speaker surface that is very hard on the tips of my ears.  The units performance however is rather good on wet snow covered ground and tagets are fairly quick to learn to identify, with a little more use I hope it works for raw gold as well as coins and jewlery.  I only hope that when a suitable removable connector is found my unit will be able to be retrofitted as this will only improve the unit being stuck with 1 size coil is not going to be a prime selling feature.  And buying 3 different sized units for coil versatility is not in the cards and may send me to something else more suitable in the near future.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35549.msg216507.html#msg216507

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: