[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldfingerTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2009, 06:45:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

I suppose this mine is located on a topo map... Or is it a story like the LDM?

Steve

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg23011.html#msg23011

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2009, 08:12:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

An ancient river ran from the direction of Four Peaks over this area, and east of Four Peaks also, leaving placer deposits of heavies. As the landforms changed a little ended up in places where it can be found. The odd nugget has been found in many different places, tops sides gullies washes &c. Some of the richest areas of the world have been in volcanic lifts, but this type of deposit is not known to exist in this area, it could though as volcanic remains make up much of the area. Another deposit that fits the story, no miner will find it, is the carbon gold attraction. Places where micron gold is carried by water over carbon enriched beds gold accretion can take place, leaving gold enriched carbon. Some places in South Utah have been found like this as well as other reefs around the world. I think the story is based on facts, but the area of search should not be in the Superstitions. Only digging in the dirt will tell.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg23018.html#msg23018

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:28:29 am by oRo »
Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 03:11:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There is a working mine not far from the LDM called the Mammoth Mine. It is a very rich vein. I think this is the real LDM and nobody realizes it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg46713.html#msg46713

Offline Fezzik01
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2009, 08:50:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

cptbild, I'm new to this stuff. I read in one of your earlier posts that I should be able to tell the difference between miners needle and weavers needle. I've been to Weavers Needle. What is a miners needle? Sorry if I sound stupid, but you have to start somewhere, and you sound like you know your stuff. Pray

Thx, Fezzik01

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg53507.html#msg53507

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 08:54:58 pm by Fezzik01 »
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 09:12:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Fezzik01
cptbild, I'm new to this stuff. I read in one of your earlier posts that I should be able to tell the difference between miners needle and weavers needle. I've been to Weavers Needle. What is a miners needle? Sorry if I sound stupid, but you have to start somewhere, and you sound like you know your stuff. Pray

Thx, Fezzik01

This is news to me, too, and I thot I was some-what experienced in weaving, also Miners Needle??

A needle is a needle and not a bodkin, nor a sackers needle.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg53729.html#msg53729

goldigger

Offline BackAtcha
Bronze Member

Avast, ye pirates!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Independent Rouge States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Cobra Beach Magnet, Automax Precision V4 Pinpointer
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 09:34:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

I moved away from AZ 10 yrs ago, but I remember that Weaver's & Miner's are 2 different formations, and that Weaver's Needle is broken on top now, so Miner's might not look recognizable anymore either.  That's the problem with sandstone, ya know?   Undecided

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg53734.html#msg53734

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2009, 10:42:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BackAtcha
I moved away from AZ 10 yrs ago, but I remember that Weaver's & Miner's are 2 different formations, and that Weaver's Needle is broken on top now, so Miner's might not look recognizable anymore either.  That's the problem with sandstone, ya know?   Undecided

WELL!

I thought this was a serious comparison of needles, even looking back through the thread, I did not find a reference to rock formations!  Shocked

Grin

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg54147.html#msg54147

goldigger

Offline marks231
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 12:00:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for sharing this!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg63206.html#msg63206

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2010, 08:04:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have been studying the geology of the superstition mountains and compaired my finding with the clues to the Peralta Stones. I have found a place where I would like people that want proof that the stones are real. this place is where the priest map is guiding you to go, this is how to follow the map.

From Weaver's Needle, look north. you will see 1847 in the hill side just in front of you, in the shadows and just south of Black top Mesa. (this is the block that has the date that the priest stands on).
 Now head east and down through needle canyon, following the canyon north till you hit Boulder canyon. while following needle canyon, take notice of the way it moves through the land and notice the peaks that are to the north or right of you as you pass through. (This  is the outline of the bottom of the priest's robe).
 Now on boulder canyon, head north towards Battleship Mountain, as you journey to Battleship mountain, you will see a long range running North/South, on the north end of this range you will see a cross formation in the hill. (this is the shoulder of the Priest).
 Just South of Battleship Mountain, you will see a valley that will allow you to pass over to the other valley to the east, once you are on the other valley you need to turnand head South down this valley, as you begin you will have to pass through a narrow canyon with high steep cliffs and the valley zig zags through it. ( This the Hat that the priest wears) once through the narrow pass you will come to a place where The Red Hills come into view. ( The red hill to the north is the end of the priest's sleeve and southern end of the North/South range). South east of the red hills, in the land formation, you will see the Large Cross that the priest holds. By now, you should be getting close to Squaw Canyon and where the valley turns to the right around the hill the has the large cross, as you make the turn you will see Weaver's Needle (marked on the map as a circle inside a circle), after seeing the needle you will see a small canyon to the right of you that heads back north, before you turn onto this canyon, you should see a cross shape in the hillside south down the canyon on the right and in line with the needle.
 Now turning on the canyon and heading back north, keep a look out for when weaver's needle will be seen again. once you do see the needle, if you look to the hillside just west of you, there you will see the heart that is marked on the map. To the east, on that hillside, as you head north up to the peak of the valley, you will see the 8-N-P. Now head to the "P". once on top of the hill that has the "P" on it. Look north, just below you, there is a long fault heading Southwest by Northeast. just above this cliff you will find the Quartz Vein that the Mine is on.
 None of these markers are small, The priest map was made by using things like valleys, rivers and mountain formations and it covers a large piece of land. they did this so that these markers would last the test of time and so that no one person could remove or change these markers.  Once you are at the top of the hill, take notice of the two faults that converge into one another on a "V" shape and how the red hills run straight into the center of these two faults, this is a prime place for minerals to form.

I do have more info on the priest map but I cannot give them to you until all the documentation is taken and recorded. I give you the answer to the priest map, because I wish to prove that I know what the priest stone map says, and what all the other stones say as well. By doing this, I wish to Gain a partner that knows the full consequences of deciphering the stone maps. What this will mean to the people of Phoenix, treasure hunters, and the economy of Arizona. The rights to any movie or book that will come of this find must be taken into consideration as well. These rights are what I want, not the mines nor the gold within them.
 So if you would like to become a part of something that will change many lives for the better, then let me know.

Any questions about the directions that I gave you, please ask.
 I believe that if a person can show all the mines, the place where they smelted the ore into ingots, the storage vault and all the symbles that are marked on the Peralta Stones. Then digging of any kind is not needed. Finding the actual veins would not be necessary either. Each place will have enough evidence to show that is was a mine, smelter, dwelling.
 The mines were worked, So they must have tailings near by. The dwellings would still show parts of the foundation. The Storage vault is just covered by a few placed stones and would be easy to enter. All the land formation and markers that are on the stone maps, would be easy to photograph and document.

With all these facts presented to them when applying for a claim on the area. This claim does not have to be about having the ability to open the mines for minning. Perhaps a claim could be applied for to have ownership of the "Treasure trove" that is in the vault. Still, none of that is really needed. All you need is to prove that the structures, mines and vault, all do exist and then, once you have proof of your discovery and documentation of it all ( stone maps included ). After this is claim has been properly aquired, You will have the right to a percentage of any and all books or movies that would come from this discovery.
 Once you arive to the south end of the three red hills, from what I posted earlier. You will see to the North, four (4) peaks that join to make one, and to the South, Weaver's needle. This place is a junction point of three faults and has rocks totaly different then the surrounding ares. This could be the LDM that everyone is looking for, but you need to find where it was hid, one clue would be the cast iron frying pan that he left to mark his mine, or the three rocks in the form shape of a triangle. either way, If you plan on going there to see. Then you must remember. The mine was hidden and the vein was covered over so that no one else would find it. If you look at the surrounding rocks and the way they weave through the land, I'm sure you could find the vein with little trouble. Mr waltz also said that the vein ran 450 feet down the canyon, thats alot of covering.
 If any of you treasure hunters happen to go there and you do find gold, please dont forget me. If you find enough to get me there, I will gladly show you all the other areas marked on the stones.
 Good luck, to all you that will take this journey. May you find this place and leave a richer person for listening to my dirrections. If you still need more info to get there then just ask, I will help you the best I can.

Here is a pic that will show it all to you. Remember, who gave you this info Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg84600.html#msg84600

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

priest hand on cross B.jpg

Offline Dachha2
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 02:24:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

When are you planning this venture? Sounds like it would be fun. One thing to note that looking for treasure I've noticed in most of the stories is traps. Have to be wary of death traps....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,550.msg86168.html#msg86168

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: