[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 07:33:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Once again, I will say that the Peralta Stones are real and that they lead to several mines, a vault and a lost church treasure. I can't prove who made the stone maps, or if they were all made by the same person, but I will say that they all were made the same way. I will also add that the stone maps show you formations and markers that can acually be seen in the landscape in the same exact places as those shown on the maps.

I would like to also add a little something concerning the lost dutchman's mine. He stated that; To the south, he could see weaver's needle and to the north he could see, where 4 peaks become one. well I would like to tell you that, one of the stone maps, take you to a place where for peaks will look like one and the neadle is to the south, therefore it is possible that the Dutchman's mine could very well have been this mine.

P.S.
 If any of you Thunters out there that are interested in helping me to document all this information and do it in a legal fassion, so that it is done properly in accordence to the laws of the state.
 This is no "wild goose chase" I give you my word. help me, and I will add you to the list of people that helped in this discovery. Those of you interested in getting something for thier effort instead of hoping that you will, then this is your chance to become a part of something real, that will reach out to people all over the world. To have your name added to these discoveries. To put your name in the history books. No joke, No deception, nothing but fact and truth, and if you join, you will be given all the information needed to find all these places of interest. So it's simple, 1- sign a legal contract, 2- get the information, 3- apply of the proper forms to get a claim on the treasure areas, 4-Take a trip to the areas to document the discovery. So to put it short and sweet. The only work you need to do is to apply for the proper  forms and then record the discovery and you will have a part in a great treasure story that started hundreads of years ago.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg81722.html#msg81722

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ALL 1 Priest Map WEAVERS NEEDLE.jpg
ALL Priest Map WEAVERS NEEDLE.jpg
heart008.jpg
horse006.jpg
map-trail011.jpg

Offline csharp
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 06:15:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi

last week i decided to crank up Google earth, note i have never been to Arizona or to the superstition mountains but if i had time would love to come over for a look.

So i opened Google earth, i was looking for certain terrain features in relation to the maps on the Peralta stones, i scanned across an area in 3D view and noticed a possible indicator, i panned and zoomed in a valley and a creek named Fish Creek.

The terrain in 3D i scanned over seemed to resemble the horses ears from the map, i panned down a dirt track and ended up near a cross over bridge, i used the 360 degree view and noticed a cave, the cave had three boulders stacked on top of each other, the center boulder caught my eye it had a mine symbol engraved on it.

It might be the mine at the right side of the horses ear, i also noticed to the upper left on a cliff another cave but could not maneuver to it.

see photo attached, if anyone knows the area or visits it i would like your input on what you see.

regards   
Hi

I would like to add more to the above post separately.

The Spanish King created a standardized symbol set for all stone makers to adhere to.

I wont go into to much detail about this, but if you want to study in this field a good place to start is the royal family of Spain and there Library.

Stone makers were assigned on the mining expeditions and on the retrieval expeditions, only the stone makers knew how to interpret the symbols and stone carvings Standards set by the king. In reading the Spanish history ( this information you wont find on the net ) the Spanish stone makers were taught in all aspects of stone masonry in specialized classrooms setup by the king, they were the only people that knew how to retrieve the kings gold.

They devised hundreds of symbols and crafty ways to sculpt and manipulate rocks and boulders to change there appearance and make then identifiable markers, i have over 300 photo copied documents in this field that i study and these are only parts of the puzzle.   

i had some time to study the marker and noticed some details with the boulders, i have included the original photo and a modified photo.

The main things i noticed i marked out in white.

I first noticed the the stone formation, then i noticed there placement. The next thing i noticed were the carvings on the stones.

The placement of the two top stones create the letter " A ", there documents explains this as " Affirmo "( Confirm ), on the top stone they carved the letter " F ", there documents explains this as " Foraminis " ( Hole ).

So the marker would read - the mine is located in the direction of " F ", the " A " confirms this location.

here are the GPS coord's

stone marker 33 degrees 31' 27.84" N  111 degrees 18' 24.39" W

Mine  33 degrees 31' 23.24" N  111 degrees 18' 13.50" W

regards

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg83077.html#msg83077

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Fish_Creek.jpg
Fish_Creek_2_Modified.jpg
Fish_Creek_2_Natural.jpg

Offline upsmanpa
Silver Member

Life's A Garden Dig It!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2250.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 06:22:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

that is really cool! You may really be on to something.
Rock maps are one of the most important discoveries in the field that a searcher of treasure rooms and mines can find.  However, if these maps are not treated properly then you might as well throw this map to treasure away.  Another important thing you need to have is an understanding of the treasure signs and symbols used, for the very same signs and symbols found on paper treasure maps will be found on these rock maps.
  When it comes to rock maps the first rule that I follow is what I call the "kick rule."  The kick rule is very basic: when you think that you have found a rock map, give it a kick with your foot....if the rock moves easily then forget about this rock...it is not going to be worth your time to decipher.  You see rock maps are, literally, set in the ground, partially buried...for a reason.  They are partially buried because they are meant to be "solid."  Let me explain.
  These rock maps are set up, and the signs and symbols on this rock map, are set up in a very specific way.  Before removing, or moving, ANY rock map you want to make sure that you pull out your compass and mark north on this rock.  I use a magic marker to make this north mark.  The reason for marking north is simple....it's becasue the signs and symbols on this rock map can only be properly decipher once this north mark is made.
  Once north is marked on the rock map, now you can remove it from its position in the ground.  Once you have removed this map you will find that most of the important information is on the bottom side of this rock, however, there may also be signs and symbols along the sides of the rock.
  Upon removal of the rock map, clean the rock with a hand broom, in some cases you may need to wash the rock with water.  During this cleansing process be sure to never use any type of device that will leave scratch marks on the rock as this will only complicate the deciphering of the information, it may even erase/alter important information.
  Once the rock is clean, hold the rock in a position where the north mark is pointing away from you, then "roll" the rock in this north direction.  During this rolling process you will see that you will roll into the underside of the rock map.  Look for signs and symbols as you roll this rock, these signs and symbols are set up to be read in this manner. Also know that many rock maps are also showing you a "geographical look" into the terrain that you will find your mine/treasure room in.
  Another important point is the fact that most rock maps use "shadow signs and symbols."  This means that you need to take your rock map home and then simulate shade as well as the light of the moving of the sun on this rock.  The best way that I have found to expose this hidden information is to have your rock map in a dark room and, using a flashlight, simulate the sun in the sky and how the sun moves across the sky.  You will need to play around with the distance between the flashlight and the rock map in order to see the shadow signs (the hidden signs and symbols that will become visible through this process), but these signs and symbols will "come out" and will be visible to you.  Another way of putting it; put your rock map on a table, turn out the lights, and positioning your north mark on the rock map away from you, move your flashlight in an east to west direction, recreating the natural movement of the sun and how this natural solar movement interacts with your rock map.  Repeate this on both sides of your rock map (making sure you roll the rock in the direction of this north mark).
  Also be aware of the fact that there are some signs that will tell you, as you are rolling your rock map "to the north," that, "at this point" you now need to roll the rock in an easterly or westerly direction.  The most common symbol you will find telling you to "switch the roll direction" is the "J."  If you find the "J" during your rolling process then roll the rock in the direction of the long arm of the "J."
  There is a hell of a lot more to these rock maps, but this should be of some help....I hope.  Besides this information about marking north and rolling your rock in this direction, the most important thing you can do is understand the signs and symbols...the abbreviations that, while looking simple, speak volumes of information....information designed to tell you how to get to your treasure room or mine.
  In closing....the visible rock maps will be found partially buried as you are lead into a treasure room or mine area.  Once you get into the immediate area of the treasure room or mine... these rock maps are totally buried. If you can't read the signs and symbols around you that are carved into trees and rocks that lead to these totally buried rock maps, then use electronics...this will expedite your success and will also cut down on your "dry holes." 
  As I stated earlier I always keep my topics short.  Unfortuantely, this shortness of topic can lead to confusion for some.  If you need more input, or if you have a question..then ask.  In the meantime look for these rock maps, they DO exist. And they WILL lead you to treasure!!!!!!! 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg83080.html#msg83080

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 07:08:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Although, I agree with your evaluation of certain stone maps, and that there are some codes hidden in these Peralta Stones, I will tell you that these Stones are more Plain and to the point. So far, I have been able to locate the mines and vault, I am still awaiting conformation on the smelter and dwelling areas. And to photographe these findings. I am currently looking for a writer to help me document these discoveries and to create a book that will reveal every squiggly line, wavey line and dot that is marked on the stones and recorded with photos and videos along with text. I expect this to be completed by next fall. It will take that long to record all the places that are shown on the maps.
I am still looking for more help in recording these finding, All that join will have equal rights to whatever comes from this endeavour. preferably people that are in the superstition area. I would like to include the Museum of mines and minerals of Arizona in order to be able to preserve the artifacts that will be found and to show samples of the minerals that were found in each mine. As well as taking charge of the Church treasure that is also shown on the stone maps.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg83086.html#msg83086

Offline somehiker
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Antarctica

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Phil:
  About a year ago,you had indicated that you had achieved a moment of epiphany re:the Stone Maps.You indicated that you hoped to organize an effort to locate and recover something,at least a cache,from an area within the mountains.Nothing since then.Did you hit the wall,and find the process too overly complicated and expensive to warrant further effort?

Regards:SH.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg116977.html#msg116977

you're never old to look

Offline somehiker
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Antarctica

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 03:10:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Found the answer over on DUSA.

Please Register or Login

http://drlmedia.com/kings.pdf

Any luck?

Regards:SH.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg126411.html#msg126411

you're never old to look

Offline csharp
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 08:50:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everyone,

I have been gone awhile! While i was away, in my spare time i researched the stones.

I have concluded that the markings on the stones are genuine - ( I will not get into this at the moment)

Within my research i believe that i have located the main mines (depicted within the heart) with 99% certainty!

I have also documented the stone maps into current terrain maps, with GPS coordinates.

question now remains - who wants it?

regards

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg130146.html#msg130146

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 10:17:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by csharp
Within my research i believe that i have located the main mines (depicted within the heart) with 99% certainty!

Never heard that before.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg130154.html#msg130154

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline casca
Bronze Member

some where else.
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter, cen-tech pinpointer, Chicago Tools 43150.
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 11:03:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hpw far is it from las Cruces, NM?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg130165.html#msg130165

The more I learn, the less I know.

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 11:24:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by casca
Hpw far is it from las Cruces, NM?

To where? It's about 13,000 miles to Perth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5869.msg130169.html#msg130169

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: