[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cjcTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you37

Activity
2%

Canada
Referrals: 0

2605.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 64.0.3282.186
Chrome 64.0.3282.186

WWW Awards

Aquasearch, (2) Barracuda (2), Dual Field (2), CZ5,  CZ21 wi/ MGMs, Excal, Sov. Elite, TDI
« on: March 15, 2018, 10:20:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Book review- Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros Volume 2

I recently had the opportunity to read Clive Clynicks latest book called Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros Volume II. If you have ever read any of Clive’s books you will understand that he is a very passionate and traveled Professional Hunter and takes the hobby very seriously. I know Clive personally and I’ve had the opportunity to detect with him and Im always amazed of his depth of knowledge in the hobby. Clive bases his books and writings on actual experience detecting alongside some of the world’s top Pro Hunters and I knew the book would not disappoint!
From the first few pages I noticed very quickly Clive begins to entice the reader down the proverbial rabbit hole into the world of water hunting with a well structured and reader friendly format to follow. The underlining tone throughout the entire book is truly to teach or improve the readers skills to become a proficient water hunter. For a 101 page book he covers an impressive amount of topics on detectors, reading beaches in depth equipment observations and safety in and out of the water. Along the way you will notice Clive weaves in and out personal detecting stories which are very intriguing, inspiring and at times very comical. There’s also a multitude of pictures, charts and diagrams throughout the book that give good visual explanations of the topic being described. I personally love this because Im a visual learner and some of the personal diagrams throughout the pages are excellent.
Along with the wonderful pictures and great stories in this book my favorite part is definitely concerning one of my favorite Pro Hunters Roland Dalcourt whom we affectionately call the king of the Caribbean. Roland is definitely one of the most proficient Water Hunters on the planet, a true gentleman and friend. Anyone who knows Roland or has had the opportunity to hunt with him knows his experience and techniques in Caribbean waters is second to none. As one of Roland’s closest friends, Clive has had the opportunity to hunt with him extensively throughout the years. I can’t think of two other individuals who have pulled more gold out of the water then Clive and Roland and Clive graciously brings the reader along their adventures into the final pages. In conclusion I would highly suggest reading the book from front to back if you are interested in the hobby or at least to enjoy some of the fascinating stories Clive takes us on. Informative well-articulated and fascinating! Great book

Steve Zazulyk

Toronto / Florida

clivesgoldpage.com

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67159.msg323810.html#msg323810

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: