[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ENTRAJAVIERTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Mexico
Referrals: 0

33.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GARRIET, PENDULO, RADIESTESIA
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:28:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It lies in the State of Nayarit MEXICO, AS A STARTING POINT TABLE HAVE STORIES THAT ARE GIVEN AFTER lunch or dinner, THEN try to track down FILING PERSONS IN PLACE OF THE LEGENDS, ONE NORMALLY TAKES ANOTHER QUESTION AND AFTER Several interviews I have accumulated experience to decide if I am in right track or are just STORIES OF PEOPLE. UNFORTUNATELY, THE GROWTH OF POPULATION IN MANY OF THE TIMES THAT PREVENTS PROSPECTUS BECAUSE THERE IS CONVINCED THAT THERE IS A TREASURE TO A SPIRITUAL VIGILANTE ASSOCIATE or a curse.
Twice I have HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRACK TWO TEXTS ON OR TREASURE MAPS, documenting more about this appears ERA FOR TEXT COPY OF A COPY OF A COPY OF A LEGEND IS ON REPEAT BANDOLEROS ALONG THE MEXICAN REPUBLIC Only with different names, places and dates, but virtually a copy in the overall text.
REGARDING THE OTHER, THANKS TO GOOGLE EARTH TECHNOLOGY, CRYPTOGRAPHY BASIC TECHNIQUES AND ASTRONOMY, THE POINT quickly decipher but it was the firing squad from the era of Porfirio Diaz, AND TODAY IS A LAND IN DISPUTE BETWEEN THE CITY COUNCIL AND THE THEY SAY THE OWNER OF THE PLACE.
In both cases, helped me LEARN OF GEOLOGY, BASIC CRYPTOGRAPHY. ENHANCE MY KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT COMPASS, MAPS, RECOGNITION OF CONSTELLATION AND BENCHMARKS FOR STARS AND PLANETS.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11103.msg71159.html#msg71159

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: