[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Freddy
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 2500 with treasure hound
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 07:13:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

check areas like the lighing un screw it from the ceiling and down in the duct work  places where floors meet and the side of window and door trim look for any loose baseboards or trim with slots in the tops that will allow a coin to slide back behind the trim. All you have to do is let your thoughts go wild when detecting abandon holmes as long as you do not destroy them, happy hunting..

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11062.msg132977.html#msg132977

Offline sparky
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Indonesia
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

n/a
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 08:09:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Hidey Holes

Well   I was really amazed the first time I heard the forum. I am still a neophyte in this field  but I am learning very fast. Especially your code names and the sharing of experiences  most of the time I always read it. Its a very enlightening and educational forum in terms of TH .For the time being it is better for me to listen first and it is advisable to learn more at highest level of TH.

Sparky

Posted on: April 30, 2011, 07:50:41 PM
hidey holes

Just one request kindly allow me to get some assistance where I can buy this Chemicals like dexpan or bustar needed for breakinf hard materials like stones and hard cements. It is badly needed in the operations especially in opening  acaves filled and stack with big stones, Thanks in advance hidey

Sparky

Posted on: April 30, 2011, 07:56:41 PM
Hidey holes

According to some chemical engineers the mixture or combination of nitric acid and hydrofluoric acid and sulfuric acid (aka: muriatic acid)make it very effective in cracking a hard cement and hard stones. I have hear from a paleontologist that they have done and test this one and sound to be very effective. Hearsay as it say ,we have tried the nail polish chemical  in a little amount and small hard stone and bingo it softened the stone so much more when we use the combination of such mentioned above. If this  if we are going to a bigger amount of test and prove to be effective than chemicals we are buying  it will be very cost effective and easy to provide. I need your suggestions. and how fast it will demolish the object.

Sparky

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11062.msg167359.html#msg167359

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: