[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 100.0.4896.75
Chrome 100.0.4896.75

Awards
« on: April 10, 2022, 01:47:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very wet 3d with double silver

From the land of the Bluenose.....well sure was nice to collar my 1st quota of the year on a "3D" outing!

Drive

Marie and I motored as far as Masstown via the old highway on a very dark, dreary and wet day. Of course no trip through Enfield is complete without a stop at the "Chocolate Shop" Marie came out with chocolate in every form conceivable including chocolate covered potato chips. Lord love a duck that is gruesome! My wallet took a further beating at Masstown Market which looked like a mass exodus with the amount of people in the store. Of course we entered wearing masks which didn't mean we were going to rob the place. They do that to you with their prices! Highway home was a smooth trip with Nogo getting a much needed exterior wash. No comment on the interior but will say that when I got home and was about to strip off my wet clothing for the wash Hunny Bunny took one look at all the mud stating "Just jump in the washer as you are." Think I'll skip the rinse cycle me son.

Dig

Hit a few spots along the way scoffing a 1956 silver quarter and 925 "O" along with this seasons first quota. This was not without incident as I observed fresh "Terrorist Detector Tank Trap Holes." Frig sakes. Filled in a few on a sports field....thinking that if the Hot Spurs played there I would leave them as is. Watched them play yesterday....a route to say the least.

Dine

Well....and that was a deep one. Breakfast at Burger King which was fit for the hogs in a trough but a stop in Enfield at Robin's produced a very good cup of java with double milk. Did not partake in Marie's sampling from the chocolate place

Having some weather changes here in the past week so I included a few shots from the living room window. Happy hunting. Looking forward to two more cortisone shots next week. Thinking about moving in with the porcupine family!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74512.msg335076.html#msg335076

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

2sil1.jpg
2sil2.jpg
2sil3.jpg

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you356

Activity
5%
Male
Australia

6065.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 99.0
Firefox 99.0

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 04:53:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good to see you back on the hunt bluenoser  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74512.msg335080.html#msg335080

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you293

Activity
2%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 100.0.4896.75
Chrome 100.0.4896.75

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 02:18:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nice grab for a dark, rainy day!  Way to go, Blue!  Glad to see you out and about but sorry to hear about the "mud mess!"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74512.msg335082.html#msg335082

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: