[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 86.0.4240.111
Chrome 86.0.4240.111

Awards
« on: November 01, 2020, 10:54:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

The fuel tank was filled to the max on my star speeder Nogo. I could now easily travel 19 parsecs before refueling with lithochromite the new wonder fuel that was created as a result of the Apocalypse of 3019. Lithochromite is a refined green gel that comes from all living and dead biologicals including humans that were exposed to the thermal nuclear bombs that caused just about everything to become toxic. Everything became super energy enriched.
The world became a vast wasteland covered by a purple sky dominated by a post apocalypse tribe named the "Witches Cauldron" who controlled what was left . (photo 1 & 2) They hunted for the living. They hunted for the dead. Food and fuel for their jet booms.
My job for this day was a straight in and out to gain credits. Swinging Quota Guru #2 would keep the ironclad beetles at bay. The sound of the ground balance caused great pain to the ironclads that had morphed into the size of footballs attacking anything that moved. No weapon left on earth could penetrate their amour. Mother Nature had her final say at balancing things out and had given these creatures one weakness....tiger clawed feral cats that dined exclusively on these beetles.
It was a dangerous task that I was not fully up to but I needed the credits. 3/5 of a quota was extracted along with a cross with 925 inscribed on it. I had tested my battery pack after this find....two bell tones from Quota. Dig till quota was had or risk dead batteries and becoming beetle food. Choice was easy. I cursed myself on the way back to Nogo for not having the foresight to bring extra batteries. I lifted off into the purple haze heading home at 15,019 kph.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71372.msg331335.html#msg331335

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: