[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 103.0.0.0
Chrome 103.0.0.0

Awards
« on: July 05, 2022, 02:01:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A world of hurt was all this soldier of misfortune was feeling after the location for his last mission was changed at the last moment. Brass be demanded! Who at HQ knows what in the halibut is going on? The change of parameter for the new mission caused great pane as an ankle injury was incurred. A quick step to the "Doc" and his magic potions put this digaholic just itching for a new mission. Careful what you wish for...and I got it. A tough one. Bring back some intel on the terrorist group "The Hidden Few" or come back in a body bag. Got to love it when Commander Hunny Bunny lays it on the line.

Going to the armory I thought what was needed for this mission. Zen Guru (AT Pro) for deep penetration and Aqua Guru (Sea Hunter MK11) should some wet work become necessary. Once spirited away in the hidden compartment of Nogo Sojo it was off to cap some bad guys. Zen was set on Pro Mode zero with one bar down and dirty. The heat was on me to produce not too mention the sun was causing this bouy to drip with no dry. A few copper terrorists were rooted out. Then I hit the jackpot finding a horde of Jerry Springer beads looking the other way. If you are familiar with this active cell leader on his blogs you will know that when the beads come out the tops go off. Who am I to challenge providence and whipped off my camo top exposing my "man boobs." Not for the feint of heart.

Quickly I drove Nogo to the nearest lake grabbing Aqua Guru for the wet work that was about to begin. Got the hook and sinker of the cell but not the line to the next group. Zipped one, knifed another, put a ring around another, and hung another bad guy out to dry while freeing a deep cover agent "Pinkie Blue the Green Snozz." Also liberated some case for expenses. They thought they had this digaholic pegged. You know what thought did!

The water had caused this mans army of one to have a full bladder which needed some attention. That came in the form of a restroom at a local coffee shop. Little did I know what lay ahead. The horror! The Horror! Entering the restroom I was immediately surrounded by a squadron of F3s (Flying Fruit Flies) so I Pulled out my P58 fighter jet and sprayed the enemy with a constant stream of golden tracers . Man it was great to see them fall into the bowl. My ammo ran out so I pulled the lever deep sixed the bugs and d 'ded out of there pronto. The Great Toilet Bowl Turkey Shoot" was over. My only regret was that I didn't have any bombs in the bay. War is hell!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74686.msg335289.html#msg335289

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

warhell.jpg

Marked as best answer by bluenoser July 10, 2022, 04:31:07 am
Offline Lord Dracon
Bronze Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

1200.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 103.0.0.0
Chrome 103.0.0.0

Awards

Dario MD-3006SS VLF / SURF 1.2 PI (WIP) / Garrett Ace 300i
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 01:54:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Long time since my last post  Shocked .. its a great releif that you are still posting great stories to go with your metal detecting adventures  Great .. i got soo much catching up to do  Kiss

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74686.msg335297.html#msg335297

Keep searching ... you might just find it.

Happy Hunting Detecting

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you293

Activity
2%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 103.0.5060.114
Chrome 103.0.5060.114

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 04:26:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great adventure story, Blue!  Keep 'em coming.  Congratulations on the recoveries!  Glad to hear you escaped the F3s!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74686.msg335313.html#msg335313

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: