[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Chrome 58.0.3029.110

Awards
« on: July 11, 2018, 04:28:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yesterday at work the Grandeur of the Seas was due in for it's second time this cruise season.  I did the initial pier sweep and while doing so came across two five dollar bills. Lunch money.  Who needs a detector!

Late start today after housework and picking Marie up from work.  Was another scorcher.  Decided to do area around a lake.  Parking lot was vacant but right along the end was a pink hard shelled change purse.  Opened it up slowly.... inside were 2 fives and 17 coins for a total of $14.30  which will be added to the "Going back to England Fund."
{alt}
 The "Quota Guru" (my oldest machine of which I cannot speak it's manufacturer name and hence  forth will be referred to as Quota Guru) was humming while my knees were cracking with the heat rising.

After a few coins went aquatic with the "Orca" ( whose manufacturers name cannot be spoken and henceforth will be called Orca) came out of the trunk and the Quota Guru was deposited along with "Zen."  ( whose manufacturers name cannot be spoken and from henceforth will be known as Zen as it has been back for repairs 5 times testing my resolve).  One of the first aquatic finds was a nifty pin which says it all.

3 under quota for the brief outing with a total $20.99.
{alt}
Speaking of attitude guess I'm being kind of lunk headed about the hat issue but on the flip side I applied for my Canadian Old Age pension the other day which you can do up to 11 months before you turn 65.Now if I forget to apply for it it doesn't matter. Thus I can claim my tantrum on old age, 2nd childhood or just one who sticks to the principle regarding detector brand loyalty.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67491.msg324839.html#msg324839
http://i66.tinypic.com/wv34ep.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/mm5t2t.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: