[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline earth whisper
Bronze Member

me and the whites!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites prism IV
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 09:18:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thats pretty cool, how are pulling the targets up from the bottom of the lake! "Nice finds!" Wink Clapp

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14643.msg94933.html#msg94933

Erik Davis

Offline 38fordpuTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab ExcaliburII, Teknetics T2, Whites DFX, Tesoro golden Umax, Fisher F75LTD
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 09:07:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Friend! It's when you're neck deep it gets tough! You can hardly get leverage to scoop, you push yourself back as much as you dig. It's a trick! But I've found some good targets that deep. Most of the good targets are about waist deep average, that's where people shake their hands when they start to shore. Next time you are out watch the swimmers when they come in. Invariably they will shake their hands when they are shallow enough that their hands don't touch the water. (0% of water hunting is watching people and learning what and how they act in the water. You can tell a lot about where to hunt. If you see a rowdy bunch wrestling in the water, you'll find a coin spill or jewelry most of the time. Water hunting grows on you, it's not for everyone though. You have to have a lot of patience and you have to be willing to adapt quickly to your surroundings. I love it though, nothing but the water and the solitude of the headphones and the expectation of the next target. Best of luck in your hunts! 38fordpu.
Hey friend! I love your avitar. Can't get enough of the old cars and trucks! 38fordpu.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14643.msg96840.html#msg96840

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: