[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline graytcoteTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

E-Trac, Explorer SE, Excal II, 1236, 1280, 6DB
« on: October 02, 2009, 07:17:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

I thought I would share this months finds. Our Three Forks Treasure Hunters Club has a Find of the Month Contest that is so much fun! The competition is great and you get to see lots of good finds. We have two divisions, Pro and Amateur. There are seven categories in each division, Oldest Coin; Military Relic; Most Valuable Silver Coin; Jewelry; Relic, Most Valuable Other Coin; and Non Metal. At every meeting we can enter one item in every category and we have judges that pick the top three entries in each category and all winners receive silver coins as prizes. I take pictures of every winning entry (42) post them on our website, I'll keep up with the points all year and we award the top three winners in each division a plaque. You can view our contest pictures on my Find of the Month Pro and Find of the Month Amateurs Pages on our website at

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.threeforkstreasurehunters.org
  You can also check out our Fall Raffle for an X-Terra 705.

My entries for this month include a 14k w/4 Amethysts Gold Ring; a Dragoon Cuff Button, Fort Gibson I.T. Trade Token; a dark green glass Trade Bead; and some coins. My display case for this month is pretty full. I did find a couple of Creek Indian Silver Brooches, some Trade Beads, Pewter Buttons, and lots of Musket Balls.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8369.msg52315.html#msg52315

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

10210.jpg
1023.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: