[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards
« on: November 14, 2014, 04:23:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seems like a month since the last time Navy Davy and I managed to hook up and go a digging. We headed towards Windsor and stopped at a park just as a light snow began to fall. Undaunted by the white stuff we swung our way to the back side of the park to a chorus of cows making the sounds that cows make. Targets were few and far between. The snow intensified sticking to our machines making them feel at least twice the weight. Mud. That too managed to stick to everything. By the time ND and I each dug our targets, not near a quota we were at least 20 pounds heavier with all the water from the wet snow being absorbed into our clothing.

Navy Davy with his great foresight decided that he would take the old highway back instead of the 100 series highway. Halfway back we saw a car in the ditch and Navy Davy checked to see if the guy was okay....was indeed as he was laughing(at least till he gets the towing bill) on his cell phone. Road conditions with the snow were dangerous to say the least but as we entered Mount Uniacke...the snow was replaced by rain.

Once ND deposited me home I cleaned up and headed to the grocery store. We had been talking about stew on the way home...had to make some with the aid of ND's secret ingredients! ND phoned saying that the 100 series highway had been closed down due to a car on it's roof. He also added that he sent me an email with a photo of his finds.....not a computer person so here goes...from email to the forum...I hope!
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/Downloads/Snow%20day%20001.JPG
So much for that idea(and affront to my computer skills as well) and if anyone can help me on this computer photo thing it would be appreciated. Photo shows a dog tag from Amherst and about a dozen coins.

Doing what I know how to do I downloaded to photobucket with my lip smacking finds of two lip stick tubes,dog tag, keys and a few coins.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

{alt}

Now its time to put my Pro in the shower and wash the mud off while at the same time getting Hunny Bunny a tad agitated for messing up the shower. AHHHHHHHHHHH the life of a digaholic!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58199.msg285640.html#msg285640
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/009-20.jpg

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you293

Activity
2%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 05:54:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Congrats to Navy Davy, Bluenoser!

Speaking of snow...  I think dirt digging season is over here in the N.E. Oregon mountains.  Picture shows what happened yesterday and last night here!   First !snow of the season

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58199.msg285652.html#msg285652

ArfieBoy

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_7926_small.jpg
IMG_7927_small.jpg

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:55:31 pm by ArfieBoy »

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Safari 4.0
Safari 4.0

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 10:46:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Congrats on the finds guys.

Arfie you can keep that white stuff up there by you.   Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58199.msg285661.html#msg285661

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: