[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 51.0.2704.79
Chrome 51.0.2704.79

Awards
« on: June 05, 2017, 08:26:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No extra shifts were available.  No Navy Davy who was tied up!  Nice weather so out the door I went with two Garretts in tow.   No clock.  No radio in Es Cargo as I blew a fuse in her and not sure how to replace it as I'm mechanically challenged.   Really don't intend to fix it anyway! Headed towards Kentville with the only music being the whistle from my partially opened window.  It was a good day to dig.  Arrived at a park that I had done repeatedly over the years.  Amazed at all I had missed.  Was running the Freedom 3 Plus wide open (back up Pro was in the trunk) and digging the bell tone on a one way cross; not the usual "X."

Was in the quiet "Garrett Ear Zone" digging a fair amount of dimes that sound a heck of a lot like rubbish only to be interrupted by me bud  (on the board of directors for the park)...... driving a lawn mower ........chatted for the next 20 minutes and he moved on in great dismay as his whipper snipper  had died as he recounted during our conversation.  Guy is a real jewel for the community as he is retired and donates his time to the park maintenance . Half quota was had with an urge to move on so away went Es Cargo to the next park........more conversation with a couple my age who informed me about the history of the place I was digging.  Their poodles barked.  Dogs on the other side of the fence barked.....I left  for quieter ground which was another park a dozen clicks closer to home.

Um!  Beer token coins.  Mister Man if each one was worth a beer I would have dug enough in this park for a 2-4!  Numbers reminds me of the movie I watched on my android box the other day which featured Bo Derek in 10."  Thinking that I'm a 4 and if I stopped at the "smart shop" for a six pack I too could be a 10!  Quota of 50 dug.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

{alt}

Once home the Hunny Bunny said that we could dine out and do a movie.  Harvey's does indeed make  hamburger a beautiful thing.  The movie she picked turned out to be a chick flick on steroids....very entertaining!

Please Register or Login

{alt}

Once we got home I felt "beat up" and quickly developed a head ache....caused by drinking canned Guinness!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65377.msg319154.html#msg319154
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/IMG_0476.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/IMG_0479_1.jpg

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
7%
Male
Australia

6075.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows XP
Windows XP
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:04:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bluenoser
Once we got home I felt "beat up" and quickly developed a head ache....caused by drinking canned Guinness!

You should never ever drink the can   :Smiley   :Smiley  :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65377.msg319159.html#msg319159

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 05:55:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm thinkin it was the That Chick Flick that did ya in.  Bad ju Ju for Land Pirates.  Your finds never seem to diminish.   Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65377.msg319164.html#msg319164

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:47:44 am by homefire »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: