[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Chrome 58.0.3029.110

Awards
« on: August 24, 2018, 12:30:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

With the day to myself I decided to try and top off my ballots for "free gas for a year" at the local gas station.  Went to a total of 7 different stations of that brand and put $5 gas in each stop.  Nogo was juiced to the max in low test gas from Irving.  Never go there save for the contest as Nogo tends to "fart' when filled with their petro!

With that done and enough ballots to max out my chance it was time for Quota Guru to come out of the trunk.  The "Quota 50" race had begun.  A very slow start at the first stop as "QG" ran out of juice and was "reenergized" with a tri of copper tops.  Lost time was quickly made up after that pit stop.

Next few laps at a different field really picked up the pace with half quota being lapped, counted and tucked away in the finds pocket.  A caution flag was raised when the sharpener was overtaken.

Sweat was pouring off me as the pressure of the race was entering it's second hour.  Limbs tightened and vision decreased by the constant drip of moisture in the eyes.  A near accident as I walked into the post position on a swing set.  Had to remind myself to keep my focus as the end was in sight.  A truck got in my way as I crossed the finish line....quota!
{alt}

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67640.msg325205.html#msg325205
http://i63.tinypic.com/v66bg2.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: