[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 64.0.3282.140
Chrome 64.0.3282.140

Awards
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:03:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As I grow even older I find my mind drifting here and there. To combat this while I'm out digging I have developed a few games to keep me focused and on task.  Let the games begin!

One of the first detecting games I invented was "Follow the Seagull."  This entails stealth, muscle control and deception.  The object of the game is to see how many coins you can dig following a particular seagull before he flies away.  Think my record is three in this endeavor.

The second is entitled "On and Off.  This game can only be played in a   specific area.  Namely a sports field.  Rules are as follows; you start detecting on the playing field till you find a coin.  Then you start detecting off the field and look for coins off the field till you find one and then head back to find one on the field.  Two winners in this contest; most coins and second highest amount.

The third game   I have named "The Garbage Gauntlet."  In this exciting game you just detect from one piece of garbage in the area you are detecting to the next picking up debris (carry a bag for this game),bottles whiles dodging doggy dew.  One point for each piece of garbage, 2 for a bottle or can. This game is time sensitive and consists of 2 thirty minute "rounds."  The inspiration for this game was the Hunny Bunny who has to be picked up from work.  Longer games have been recorded sparingly in the last decade!

Today I scored a quota with Quota Guru No#1 and his new dial thanks to Navy Davy my equipment manager.  Good thing about todays contest was that the anti doping committee was not on site!

Take for todays game was quota  @$8.23

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,69577.msg328908.html#msg328908

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_2315[1].jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: