[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards
« on: March 18, 2017, 02:36:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A day off.  Like any other guy there was only one way to spend it after watching a few games on the tube.  You got it so it was off to a local playing field.  Along the sidelines it was tough going but the rest of the field was pretty soft and very digable.  Wasn't long before the bell tones began along with the usual aches and pains. Sucked it up as they can take my detector from my dieing hands....articles 3 and 3.1 of the Digger's Charter Constitution of 2017.......the right to swing the coil.  Under two hours   with over 50 coins in my pocket I felt the way Stoke did earlier today after getting manhandled by Chelsea!  Had a fleeting insane thought that lasted for a nano second....why not go for a century.  Not in this life time.  A tad on the down side as no cans of beer were found......at least not till I hit the "smart shop" on the way home!

Was a week of the doctor....eye, dentist and witch with the later telling me "You're not getting any younger Magyar! ."
"Jeez thanks doc!"

Arrived home and all I heard was the Darleck spouting off "Eliminate, eliminate....eliminate the dirty dishes, eliminate the wash, eliminate the unmade bed. ....eliminate!  Only 6 more seasons of Dr. Who to get through....once I have eliminated the household chores.

On the bright side 2nd quota of the year....with a little heart and over  $13 added to the UK fund.  Freedom 3 Plus was awesome as usual!

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

{alt}
Violent

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65091.msg317634.html#msg317634
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/001_52.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: