[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 92.0.4515.131
Chrome 92.0.4515.131

Awards
« on: August 08, 2021, 03:31:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Triple "D" #7 with over "Q"
Drive
All the back roads to Truro with stops along the way including Brookfield to watch a few innings of fastball. Brought back fond memories but must say the drive that far was far from pleasant with half ton pick ups on Nogo's tail just rearing to pass. They did only for me to catch up to them a few kilometers up the road. Only cars that did not pass me (as always driving 5 clicks over the speed limit) was a pair of gray headed men and their ladies in convertibles. That would never be me for two reasons; don't like convertibles and secondly I have very little hair. Thinking this new found freedom from the lock down has brought out the worst in most drivers.
Dig
Hit three spots which netted me 4 over "Q" as Quota Guru was up to snuff. Unlike me who limped through the outing. $14.52 added to the "Back to the UK in 2021 Fund."
Dine
Well we did spot stops at Masstown for veggies, jam and watermelon which we devoured with great haste. Stopped at Robin's for peppermint tea, coffee and a dozen assorted Robin eggs that went down lickety split. Of course going towards Enfield a stop at the mandatory Chocolate place left me $15 poorer.
Safely home now and called an emergency meeting with Capt. Morgan and Coxen Dye Ed Coke. As the kipper's would say I'm bloody bleeding brilliantly after my meeting which will end when the bottle is empty. On a foot note would your better half rag you out for a trunk that looks like a Wayward Home for lost metal detectors and their parts?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,73024.msg333415.html#msg333415

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ddd no7.jpg
dddno7,2.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: