[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 70.0.3538.102
Chrome 70.0.3538.102

Awards
« on: June 20, 2020, 11:43:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Marie went shopping with her sisters.  Surprise surprise!  Ten minutes later I was out the door with Quota Guru #2.  Quota Guru #1, 3 and 4 are at present in Washington getting operated on.  Nogo was cruising down the highway and I was hooped up on CCR, David Bowie and Anoushka Shankar.  A few moments later Mount Helena erupted with my guts just a churning.  Dip stick!  Knew immediately that in a rush to get out I forgot to take my meds.  No pain no glory.

Arrived at my rugrat playing field in the scorching heat.  Loved it but after half quota had to stop for a tad and wring my shirt out.  Of course that was not the only thing "out" as my artificial knee had blossomed, my right shoulder was supporting a dagger that ran right from the shoulder down the arm ending up on the outside of my hand.  Just had to call me "Lefty" for the rest of the hunt for quota.  Of course the bugs were on me like an albacore tuna on a school of macheral. Began the countdown...47...penny....48...penny...49...penny...50...dime.  Done.

Back on the highway this time heading the other way and listening to Black Sabbath and Frank Sinatra.  Serious tunes.  Stopped at the smart shop and picked up Corona and 11 of his family to take home with me and watch Bundesliga  Hoffenheim vs FC Union Berlin.  Before the game it's meds and a cold shower.....no Marie is not home!

Take for the day was quota @ $8.70, a painted rock  (my 3rd) and a golf egg of the species Nikius Checkmarkius.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71096.msg330786.html#msg330786

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_3964[1].jpg

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States
Referrals: 0

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Chrome 83.0.4103.97
Chrome 83.0.4103.97

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 12:45:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

well done

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71096.msg330787.html#msg330787

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: