[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline SKBbirdTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards

2-XLTs, 1-Mxt,
« on: October 13, 2014, 05:58:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here is a pic of a pair of pliers I found with my XLT in a tight cave about 40 feet back under 8 inches of rubble. I found the cave while I was exploring some limestone cliffs in 1984. It was sealed with a morter that was made from the native limestone. Have not done allot of exploring there due to lack of free time. It needs professional exploration. One time I was there, a cold wind was blowing out of the cave entrance then another time it was blowing in. That is when I realized the cave is a huge unexplored underground complex and the wind was due to changes in barometric pressure in the atmosphere. In 2009 I was walking in the flat above the valley but still below the limestone face and found this spear I suspect was dropped (or more exact broken) during manuvers? I am guessing in the 1500s, Coronado? Historians have tracked Coronado's expedition up through Dodge City but lost his trail from there. I believe he went north there and I discovered the camp where he turned east towards Salina. Ok, finally got the pic to transfer. added the prehistoric button the wife found 300 yards from the spear find. When the light id right you can see obvious teeth. Time to rest,,,, post

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57971.msg283819.html#msg283819

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

small 014.jpg

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:01:35 pm by SKBbird »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: