[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:04:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Home from work.  Changed into "multi environmental digging suit ."  Out the door !  Took the dynamic trio...Freedom 3 Plus, Seahunter MK11 and the Pro for a little dig/swish.  Hit a few playing fields alternating swinging the Pro and the Freedom.  Quota!

Had to cool off so I hit a few lakes with the last one being a dilly me son!

Started doing the beach at the last lake stop and here was a lady with three small ones.  Imagine one was about 2, the second about 5 and the last being about 6.  Well as I'm swinging in the sand towards her she gets up and scoots across the beach towards a path and lights up....funny odor from that cigarette! She is out of sight of her children and the life guards are off duty.  Lord love a duck.....where is your brains lady?

I headed into the water keeping a "spare" eye on the youngest of her trio as I swing the Seahunter.  On my third lap of the water she returned!

So I sort of relax and enjoy the swish with the water warm like a bath tub.  I notice that a lady arrives at the beach with her two off springs in tow.  She plops on the beach  with the rugrats making a dash for the water.  No problem.  A few more laps and I'm in shoulder high water and I notice that the lady who recently arrived is feeding the ducks....she is facing to the left doing this while her children are to the far right of the beach in the water.  Had enough.  Could not enjoy the swishing as I was afraid I would have to become a rescue ranger.  I exited the water, approached the lady whose rear end I'm sure would not fit in a three foot wide canoe and said , "It's folks like you that cause the  beach to be full of duck sh$t   and the lake full of swimmer's itch!"

She responded by saying  "Well thannnnnnnnnnnnk you."  I then added that she best keep an eye on her daughter who was getting in to deep water.  I'm sure the kid could not swim as the "human dumpster" made a bee line for the lake! Lord love a duck.....where's your brains lady?

As I'm in the parking lot breaking down my gear the "smoke on the path" lady arrives putting her three kids in the car........no infant seats!  Lord love a duck.....where's your brains lady?

So I'm heading home with Otto merrily purring sucking up the fresh tank fuel of PetroCan gas.  This lady in a white BMW is talking on her cell phone weaving into this lane and the next oblivious to the pair of drivers that she just cut off.  Now I realize what BMW really stands for.....Beware Maniac Woman!   Lord love a duck.....where's your brains lady?

Arrive home to my Hunny Bunny and think to myself a I'm doing the dishes and put in a wash.....how does this woman put up with this digaholic?  Lord love a duck.....where's your brain lady?

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57436.msg279014.html#msg279014
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/002-77.jpg

Offline golddustcarl
Silver Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you159

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

7377.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

NOKTA SIMPLEX+,Tesoro Vaquero, VibraProbe 580, Garrett Carrot, Garrett Master Hunter ADSIII
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:46:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quite a nice haul there Blue. I bet you didn't know that lady and her children were Yamashita treasure symbols and that is why you found all that loot. Funny

Keep on  Detecting
golddustcarl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57436.msg279018.html#msg279018

A bad day at gold prospecting or metal detecting is better than a good day at work.

GOLDDUST CARL

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: