[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Tatatatata!  That is all I could get from my Pro in any of the zero modes.  I was devastated to say the least as the pro had already visited Dr. Garret 4 times in Garland, Texas.  Good thing I tested it before Navy Davy picked me up.  So I took out the batteries, disconnected the headphones and coil connector in the hope that she be cured.

Grabbing my Freedom 3 Plus and digging bag I headed down stairs and there was "Saint Navy Davy" waiting for me.  Why a saint you ask?  Well me son the language, foul mood and generally cantankerous I was exhibiting...well I wasn't fit to be around much less go digging with!  It even managed to get worse.  While we were out I stabbed myself with my Lesche tool.  Nothing serious...sort of like rubbing salt in a wound.  Course I played it up and Navy Davy just looked at me and said..."It's only a scratch."  He was right but I was pumped to let it out about my crappy day and too boot Marie's car is on the fritz ! Complain...whine....complain.  Got to the point where I was wondering if ND was going to leave me there and make me walk home.  Lord love a duck I wouldn't have blamed him!  Being the brunt of my dismay he did say that I could borrow his backup Omega...blasamy...I'm a Garret only type of guy!

Anyway the time had come to go home with ND unearthing 45 coins including a one armed Lego bandit!

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

{alt}

Navy Davy I'm sure was glad to drop me off home....but this bouy was not done and loaded my gear in the back of Otto and headed to a local playing field.  There I could freely rant and rave at no one in particular.

Was swinging, limping and gimping along the fence line when this nice attractive lady was coming up the sidewalk.....just my speed I thought as she and her walker passed me!  Man when your bad you are really bad.  Good thing Marie was not home when I arrived at our abode....in such a bad tither.
At least quota was had!

Please Register or Login

{alt}

Day was not lost as I had 4 of 6 on Lotto 649 good for $92.70.  Put the Pro back together and she purred.....for now!  Fingers crossed as well as my legs and mouth shut tight!

Looked in the couple of days old paper and was surprised to see the two wagons my father in law has lent to the Fultz House Museum in the paper.

Please Register or Login

{alt}

Mood has brightened.....for now with the aid of a dozen Guinness along with "Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii" followed by "Careful with that Axe Eugene." Thanks big time ND for putting up with me...a good friend in good and not so good times. There will always be a place for you next to Saint Digalot...the patron saint of metal detectorists!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57559.msg279981.html#msg279981
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/5th/001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/5th/004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/003-79.jpg

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 02:51:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Do Not Dismay Navy Davy Being a Matelot would be use To such revelations that you enlightened Him with,  Just sing him a few Chorus's of ( Heart of Oak ) and He'll be Ready for your Next Voyage in No Time,

Nice finds By the way, All Ahead 3/4s

Au

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57559.msg279992.html#msg279992

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: