[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 70.0.3538.102
Chrome 70.0.3538.102

Awards
« on: June 12, 2020, 01:43:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A dig.  Go for a hunt.  Dirt digging.  No matter what you call it  you just never know what you will find nor what can happen.

Headed out early to a rugrat field early in the predawn mist.  Popped a few coins with old faithful Quota Guru #2 along with a snake (junk ring) lady bug(2nd painted rock I have found) and a torso .  Must be rough kids at that place!

Doggy dew dancing got to me so I left for another location; ended up doing much of the same adding a mini football that I was sure was a mobile manure maker's toy.  Pocketed it with the intent of giving it to the first dog owner I saw today.  Stuck it in my pocket along with Mr. Quota.

Had had my Boost and meds earlier and felt good enough to do some mountain goating.  Before entering hostile territory I doused myself in deep woods off.  A few moments in the woods and I had a fan club buzzing around my head looking for a piece of me or worse my blood!  Was starting to get in a fowl mood with the body not responding so I took a knee (No not for the present situation in the world) to rest up admiring the landscape.  Um a lady slipper in a pose.  Grabbed my camera as an un Godly squeal pierced the air.  Looked around.  Nothing.  Brought the camera up to eye level and the sound let loose again with me limping to my feet.  Still nothing in sight.  A Bluenosers epiphany!  The freaking mini football in my pocket.  What a dumb bag of halibut occupying my diggers jacket!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71067.msg330713.html#msg330713

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_3845[1].jpg
IMG_3853[1].jpg
IMG_3855[1].jpg

Marked as best answer by bluenoser June 12, 2020, 07:37:21 pm
Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
3%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 06:28:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Whoa!  Must be a tough neighborhood with rock hard lady bugs and destroyed superheros!    Round About   Congratulations on the quota!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71067.msg330722.html#msg330722

ArfieBoy

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:28:54 pm by ArfieBoy »

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: