[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Freedom420Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass AU-52, Compass magnum 420
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:44:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi all, Reading all these finds drove me nut's. I hit the park for a half hour today before work using my Compass AU 52. I haven't had it out much in the last few weeks. Didn't find much. Got a couple dimes and a few pennies and of course some bottle caps and pull tabs.

I was going to use the trash out mode today but it just chatters way to much for me. I'm not experienced enough with it yet to tell the difference between chatter and a real hit. In trash out it beeps every time you bump some thing too. I read it might be the cable has to much slack in it or the coil is loose inside. I don't think that's the problem because it doesn't do that in all metal mode. I also read that the AU does false a lot. There's not much info out there that's i've found for this metal detector. If anyone else has one or have used one, Did you have the same issue with the trash out mode?

Thanks and as always HH Freedom420

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8819.msg55274.html#msg55274

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: