[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Foiled Again
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1535.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

No detectors at the moment, 100 gpm suction dredge pump, 2" hand operated gold sucker, handmade bucket classifier, 9 inch cleanup sluice with v-matting
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 08:04:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thats strange isnt it? well, is is gold, right? HeHeHe!   Here is another funny thing I have an old $50.00 radio shack model from 80's or 90's that is very sensitive to gold and silver I have a small hoop earring that I found with the radio shack model and it had a strong signal but my bounty hunter wont pick it up at all it will only pick up bigger gold items they use about the same size coil. Im sure if I change coils it would pick it up. The bounty hunter will pick up silver no problem the only downfall with the radio shack model is the depth is only about 4-6" max whereas the bounty hunter is about 6-9" and the coil is not waterproof I found that out the hardway. Im definetly hanging on to the radio shack for a back up because it is very usefull around playgrounds with woodchips because I dont need a lot of depth there to pick up rings and such.Foiled

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16339.msg105532.html#msg105532

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: