[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline avision4u2livebyTopic starter
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

2435.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

T2 SE Limited, Fisher F2 backup
« on: August 23, 2011, 05:32:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey everybody,  I have a good deal for a coin collector. 9 silver dimes for a fisher F2-10" coil with the lower rod and attaching hardware (the plastic screw and nut). Some are just "good" but some are fantastic shape. here's the list........1883 seated liberty extremely nice condition, 1918 Mercury  very nice condition, 1941- average condition with a blob for a W on it. 1942 S  average condition clearly doubled W.  1945 D  extremely nice condition. 1947 D  extremely nice condition. 1951 D average condition. !964 D  very nice condition and may be an error coin, the date and ust in "trust" is clearly very heavy or doubled. 1964 no mint mark and an obvious error on both sides. It looks like the planchet was bad when it was struck, like there just wasnt enough silver there to begin with. Doesnt look like anything that was done AFTER it was struck, you have to see it to know what I mean. Im no coin expert, and I dont know if they can be graded from pics or not. But from what Ive seen for sale online and at my local coin dealer.....The total values of these should be worth 3 times the amount for a new coil, rod and hardware which is around $82 without shipping. The fisher store online has free shipping for orders over $59. Granted there are a few that are worth only the silver content, but the nicer ones (or even one of the nicer ones) could be worth much more than your investment. Do we have any Coin experts in the house? Tell me what you think if we do, because I'm not clueless on coins, but I dont know how to grade them.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27166.msg192119.html#msg192119

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

dimes 002_small.jpg
dimes 004_small.jpg
dimes 005_small.jpg
dimes 006_small.jpg
dimes 008_small.jpg

:tecknetics: :fisher: