[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dwallbergTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: March 19, 2012, 08:16:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

The lost Inca Treasure, which is combined with the Aztec Treasure that has only been discovered by one man (Jacob Walsh) The Lost Dutch whom barely lived only to mutter a few short words of its mysterious location and has been the secret of the multiple cultures whom seem to be as one in the vast Southwestern Desert of the United States known as the Native American People "The American Indian"
Who has managed to conceal and protect the location of the Treasure for over 500 years.
In the discovery of the Sacred Tablet that is told of, in their many Myths, Legions, Stories and Prophecies reveals the mysterious location that is clearly marked by the symbol that they are all familiar with, which would bare little or no meaning to any intruder who might stumble upon it.
Jacob Walsh only learned of its location through deception while trading with a few of the Indians in the area. Jacob Walsh managed to win the heart of a young Indian Maiden who disclosed the location of the cave/cavern where the Treasure was sealed. Once Jacob Walsh had disturbed the entrance of the Tomb of the Treasure and burial site of the Virgin Maidens the Natives in the area were alerted by the bird of prey known as the Eagle who guards and lives on top of the mountain where the cave/cavern is located. While descending from the top of the mountain Jacob Walsh, his partner and the Indian Maiden who was dressed in a white gown, the gift from Jacob Walsh he used to win her heart over, came under attack by Indians killing Jacobs’s partner sending Jacob and the Indian Maiden in a panicked flee for their lives down the mountain when the Indian Maiden tripped on the hem of the gown and feel to her death at the top of a ledge they were trying to descend from now leaving Jacob alone fleeing for his very life. The reason Jacob lived to tell his story, was when Indians found the Maiden and seen she was one of their people they stopped the pursuit.
The image here is the symbol that marks the location of the Tomb of the Virgin Maidens and the Treasure of the Inca Empire from the Temple of the Virgins along with the Aztec Treasure that fallowed. The symbol, “The Flight of the Eagle” The dance known to all Native American Indians. Just beneath the symbol you can see where I have circled the entrance that is block by a large pile of stones. 
dwallberg com

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35612.msg216965.html#msg216965

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Cave Enterance.jpg

Offline insider
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:11:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting, too bad it's on National Park land.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35612.msg222379.html#msg222379

Offline dwallbergTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:42:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Truth of the matter is, it's not in a National Park nor is it on protected lands. It is on Public/Federal Lands that should be returned to the Indians. Now I found the location I will be making another trip to that area and see if I can find away in, in or around the entrance if nothing else to take pictures of whats inside and then wait to see what happens after I post them. I am trying to find away to return the treasure to the people who's ancestors put it there. (the rightful owners) This is the worlds largest treasure that has never been found, except for the time Jacob Walsh entered the tomb. This is all clearly written on what some people might call a map.. I myself refer to it as the Sacred Tablet. Mainly because of all the images that is on it...
Thanks for your interest ..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35612.msg222383.html#msg222383

Offline insider
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:49:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good hunting! Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35612.msg222384.html#msg222384

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 05:06:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great I'll second that , look forward for a successful update . cheers Mick , Goodluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35612.msg222400.html#msg222400

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: