[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 07:12:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Spyder....

I have a friend who, I met through Thunting...he and I using a special new tecnology along with his work over several years on the lakes have actually loated the treasure on Hendricks lakes .....but the location has a very real alligator problem...seems like several very large gators have set up home right where the treasure is...and the owners will not allow the gators to be moved or killed....although we have offered them an alternative method of recovering the treadsure....and we currently working a deal with the owners to recover the treasure... we have spent a lot of time on this.. and are near completion of the deal....We made an open invitation to all on Thunting who wanted to join in our expidition to contact us, but only a one person came forward......That invitation is no longer open...

Thanks,

Klondikeike

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg81522.html#msg81522

Offline ruskcountywhitley
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BOUNTY HUNTER PLATINUM
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 11:43:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Klondikeike,

I am from Henderson in Rusk County.   I am 37.  I have heard of the " Treasure in the lake" since I was a kid.  Please keep me informed of your progress on Hendrick's Lake Hunt.

Thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg91194.html#msg91194

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 09:58:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for your reply....

I will do that... should be soon...

Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg91435.html#msg91435

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 08:51:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

dang Ike I was hoping to see you had found a cache.  Cry

Good hunting and safe journey Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg92209.html#msg92209

Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 09:28:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ike this is really exciting. I wish you the best of luck and let us know if you find anything becaus I know a couple guys that were thinking about going after this. No reason for them to waste their time if you find it. Don't worry about the gators. We have the same problem here in FL but I notice they won't bother you. They are actually afraid of divers and you are not their natural food. You can also spray on some gator repellant.  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg92213.html#msg92213

Offline nmarsh
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BeachunterID,Fisher Edge
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 07:41:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Can you tell me more about the "MAD "  scan technology. There is a lake with some chests in it that I know about.Can the MAD scan see through the sand or mud at the bottom of the lake to show the chests? Thanks,Norm Marsh

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg93715.html#msg93715

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 05:09:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by nmarsh
Can you tell me more about the "MAD "  scan technology. There is a lake with some chests in it that I know about.Can the MAD scan see through the sand or mud at the bottom of the lake to show the chests? Thanks,Norm Marsh

No. What MAD (Magnetic Anomaly Detection) does is show any anomaly or deviation from normal magnetic flux lines. Those anomalies can be caused by a number of things and all you will image from MAD is a deviation. Not an image at all. An anomaly can be caused by minerals, ores and sometimes even an animal. If something causes the flux lines to deviate from a straight line, the MAD will reflect the deviation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg94369.html#msg94369

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline bfreeman1735
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 01:45:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I really hate to burst all your bubbles about this treasure... but I am a landman here in East Texas and I work with a gentleman who has been one since 1970.  He had to do some dealings with a man named Mosey Williamson, who grew up on the property just south of Hendricks Lake.  According to Williamson, there was a creek that you came to before Hendricks Lake and the group running with the gold could not get across.  They split into 2 groups, one on top of a hill trying to hold off the Mexican's chasing them, and the other group down the hill throwing the gold and silver into this creek.  Everyone in both groups were killed but they disposed of all the gold before the mexicans could find it.  There is a diary in the Mexico City Archives that tells of this same story, and everyone who came from Mexico back then, came to this same creek to search.  But, as Mosey Williamson's story went, around 1915 4 wagon loads of Mexican Nationals came and asked permission to camp on his property on the creek, which he said was not uncommon back then as many people would come to search for the treasure.  He said they would work at night, and he would try and sneak down the get a peak but they had people standing guard who would hear him and fire shots off and he would run back home.  One morning he went down to the creek to find that they had all disappeared in the middle of the night, and he then found shallow shafts dug in the center of this creek where they had dug up all of this gold and taken it back to Mexico.   Believe it.... Don't believe it... who has a better story as to why nobody has found any treasure here???  If you would like more info or have more to share, e-mail me... FuFu55@aol.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg162803.html#msg162803

Offline seldomTopic starter
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 03:26:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bfreeman1735
Believe it.... Don't believe it... who has a better story as to why nobody has found any treasure here???

But several groups have found treasure there. According to the Spanish it was all silver no gold and that diary story was proved to be a good story is all as nobody could ever find it.
Good story but only a story with no facts.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg162839.html#msg162839

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 02:17:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey bfreeman1735,

Thanks for the comments...

What I have found is an ALL GOLD target, 4 ft wide and just shy of 6 ft long, under water in hendricks lake and on the private property side of the lake....I also have another target, of the same dimentions a little less than a 1/4 mile away...again ALL gold...I have NEVER had any silver hits or targets in this area....

The target in Hendricks lake ...I can dig it up, but the land owner WILL NOT SHARE with me the treasure...The second target is on private land which is exclusively leased to a timber company... no luck with negotiations here either.

The equipment I use is controveral, only to those who have never used this technology... No only do I beieve I have located the treasure... this same technology is responsible for locating 9 out 9 oil wells in AZ, NV and UT, in places the geologist say there is no oil, when using their state of the art technology... but the again, they still bring in dry holes...spoke with one last week who drilled 21,000 feet to have only a dry hole.  Yes this technology helped found 9 out of 9 new oil wells... and has been used successfully in 35 out of 35 attempts to bring old oil wells back into productivity... in two cases, these wells were doing less than 2 barrles a day... they now are producting 1100 and 1350 barrles of oil today..even though the geologist said there was no more oil left in this old 50 year old oil field.

So when I say I believe in my heart I have found the treasure, I know what I have found... I have been very
successful in using this technology to find lost rings and other valuable objects....

Kondike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10549.msg164125.html#msg164125

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: